ch.17

~Hazel~

Frank and I were searching the borders, the baths, even Terminus to see if the new guy, Percy was there. Just like praetor Grace, he had disappeared.
Reyna was more stressed than ever.

I walked into the temple of Neptune, exasperated when I felt the air shimmer behind me. How you ask? Well, I've always had my way with the veil. (That's what she calls the mist)

Out of the veil, Percy appeared.

I just stared at him. We searched everywhere for him! We even thought about sending a search party for him but he was new and we should send the search party after Jason anyway so he didn't get one... Anyway!! He disappears into thin air, and now he just appears out of the veil?! What's happening?

"Oh. Hi Hazel..."

"Hi Percy..."

We just stood there awkwardly, staring at each other as if we were trying to get an explanation out of each other's stares.

"Did you get your memories back?" I finally blurted out.

"Yeah..." He replied, rubbing his neck hesitantly.

"Where did you disappear to?"

"Um. About that. Can you call Reyna? Also the rest of the camp?"

"Why?"

"It's very important and I don't want to have to explain it twice."

"Uh, okay"

I ran as fast as I could to Reyna's tent and I nearly bumped into her.

"Percy's back!!!"

"What??"

"He says that he's got some explaining to do so call the entire camp!"

"What could be so important to call the entire camp?"

"I don't know but hurry!"

"Alright alright calm yourself."

"Thank you..."

We walked out of her tent and rang the emergency bell. Reyna commanded with a voice so loud, I fell down on my bum, slightly nauseous. The campers ran to the temple of where Percy stood proudly with 5 beautiful women.

One had spiky black hair with a streak of electric blue, the same colour as her eyes. She held her head high and wore ripped black jeans and a death to Barbie shirt. A silver parka covering some of the rips in her shirt. Completing the look, though not matching, she had a silver tiara on her head.

The next girl had dark olive skin, and like the first girl had a tiara on her head. She wore a full silver outfit, her bow and arrows shining in the sunlight. Her dark brown hair was braided back, but what stood out the most were her magma eyes, black and red. Boiling in her irises.

The third girl wore a black shirt with a skull on it and a silver parka with silver leggings. She held a pitch black dagger which seemed to attract shadows. She had pitch black hair and onyx eyes and had either a tan skin or pale olive coloured skin.

Number four is the one you don't want to anger. She was tall and muscly, she managed to look good with all the muscles but seemed to have a permanent sneer on her face which loosened around Percy. She had light brown eyes and fiery red hair, done in a pony tail.

The last one was the definition of beautiful. She had tan skin and a face looking as if chiselled out if marble. She had pitch black wavy hair and eyes which mixed between sea green and an icy blue. She reminded me of Percy.

Once everybody had assembled around the temple, Percy, who had a hood on raised his arms and shouted.

"Romans! There is something I have kept from you since the last time I came. I know you haven't had the chance to get to know me, but I'm sure you've heard the Lares say something about a graceus."

There were murmurs of agreement in the crowd.

"Well. You're right. I am a graceus. I am Greek. Well to be exact, I'm a Greek demigod. The son of Poseidon."

He stopped there and letting the crowd's screams take over.

Some were outraged, some were confused, some didn't believe him. I was somewhere in between confusion and not believing him.

I looked at Reyna who was in deep thought, her eyes thinking of all the different possibilities.
She raised her head as she reached a conclusion.

"What proof do you have?"

"When Jason toppled the black throne of Kronos and destroyed the Titan Krios, do you think that was the only threat facing America? Who do you think sits on that throne? Your grandma? No. Kronos does. Where was he? He was in Manhattan, trying to destroy Olympus. I was the one who defeated him. That's my proof. At the moment, Jason Grace is at the Greek camp, camp half blood with his friends, going on a quest to free Hera, or Juno, whatever you call her."

The audience, including myself were shell shocked. So much information...

"I'd gather that you've noticed that the monsters aren't dying properly. They keep reforming. That's because the God of death, Thanatos has been captured, as well as the doors of death being open. Normally for beings which have souls, when they die, Thanatos and Hermes leads them to the underworld but now they can come back to our world again. The doors of death are a barrier between the underworld and our earth. Now, monsters can turn to dust but will keep reforming."

He took a breath to continue when there was a flash of red right next to Percy. A man with thick muscly arms with tattoos which would have gotten you a full hours whipping from Mrs. Leer. He had a flat-top hair cut and his face was covered with knife scars and wore sun glasses which seemed to glint red from time to time. He had a military uniform of a general on.

We all bowed in recognition.

"Lord Mars"

"Has anybody seen a guy called Perseus Jackson? You know, brother of the hunters of Diana, son of six gods, twin of Khione, goddess of winter?"

"I'm right here dear cousin."
Percy said. We all gaped at him as he just shrugged. Though something looked different about him. His face was sharper, eyes glaring. He stood up straighter, and his voice was rougher.

Not only did Mars know him but he said that Percy was the son of six, SIX gods!? How is that possible!? Also who are the hunters of Diana?

Colour drained from Reyna's face.

"Percy! My bro!! How've you been doing!?" Mars called out, and our attention returned to the god and new comers.

"Alright, thanks. Now, what did I tell you about not claiming your children?"

"To claim them by they're 13..."

"Now get to it!," he looked at the sky and yelled,"all of you!"

The sky rumbled but then a few if the campers stared getting claimed. A few had doves flying around them, some with wheat climbing up their ankles. Then Mars, walked up to Frank.

"Mine! Now, all hail Frank Zhang, son of Mars, god of War, patron of Rome"

Edited.