ch.12

~Percy~

''How's he alive!!'' yelled my rather dumb half-brother on Poseidon's side.

''What are you talking about Peter?'' Khione asked, slightly worried that he saw me keeping my eyes open, which he did.

''He had his eyes open when the gods flashed out.'' He yelled and for some reason, with triumph.

''Then how could you know? if you had your eyes open, you would've disintegrated, and Percy certainly doesn't look like a pile of ashes to me, so you must've made a mistake. A trick of the light.'' Thalia reasoned.

''I know my father very well, and he hasn't been in the mood to do tricks nowadays.'' said a boy with gold hair and blue eyes.

''Well unfortunately, we've been with him for 14 years without a break, and he's been using his powers to trick us all the time. Every time he does so, he ends up with a black eye and several broken ribs but you get the point'' Phoebe said, snickering at the end.

''Lets get back to the point, firstly, why did you have your eyes open Percy?'' asked a boy with blonde hair and grey eyes. I wonder why my first guess is that he's the son of Athena?

''Firstly, how could Peter have seen my eyes? My eyes should've been hidden under the hood.'' I countered.

''That's-that's bec-because, I know you did!!!'' The annoying prat said, clearly frightened.

Annabeth sighed. ''Well I guess that settles it. Peter's just angry at Percy, and is trying to accuse him for anything he sees. Sorry Percy, and Peter! what were you thinking? There isn't enough time 'till the great prophecy you know!'' Peter looked down in shame or maybe even fear.

''Wait, how old are you Percy?'' Alice, a new camper whom I rescued a few years back asked. The hunters answered, almost instinctively. "16"

I sighed, as the campers looked either confused or in-thought .

''Wait, you're the son of the big three, meaning, oh my gods!'' Annabeth solved the puzzle.

''Yes yes, I'm the child in the great prophecy, and I defeated Kronos the day before yesterday, but what? It's no biggie!'' My sisters sighed as the camp started yelling.

Shadow travelling to my cabin, the chaos was successfully countered by running away.

My sisters came back, and after a few hours of talking, I fell asleep, and surprisingly had a dream. Shouldn't be having those anymore, unless it's important...

In the dream, there was a river, and a pantheon. People of all ages roamed get it? roamed? around, some wearing armour, some just in simple modern clothing, most regularly coloured purple.

Crossing the little Tiber, I felt a weight on my shoulders.Looking back too see my mother, in the form of an old woman wasn't an experience I'd try to repeat.

''Whatcha you doin' 'ere'' I said, with my best bri'ish accent. Hera chuckled and whispered in my ear.

''Perseus. This is no longer a dream. I have told your sisters of your disappearance, and I was wondering if you have split personalities like we do, since you're a god as well. Then you can keep your Greek side at CHB and your Roman side at camp Jupiter.''

I thought of Rome, and felt my image flicker. I opened my eyes, and looked down. I wore a sea green and turquoise toga as well as some leather sandals, Jesus style.

My hair was much shorter than usual, and by taking one arm off of the piggy back and touching my head, I felt a golden wreath sitting in my black locks.

Embarrassed, I transformed and wore simple blue jeans and a faded orange CHB T-shirt

Embarrassed, I transformed and wore simple blue jeans and a faded orange CHB T-shirt. My hair grew longer, and my multi-colored eyes changed to a simple sea green color.

Hiding my tattoos with the mist, I looked around to look for Ella but didn't sense my book loving harpy. I walked back to the entrance of camp Jupiter and mother conjured up some gorgons.

I ran down, getting the attention of two campers. One was small and short. Her armour was too bulky, which made it difficult to determine weather she was a guy or a girl. The only way I could tell that she was a 'she' was because I was a god, and that makes things so much more simpler, and more complicated at the same time...

The other guy was big and burly, but his stance showed that he lacked self confidence. He shifted on one foot, and the other, and he pulled on the bow string with shaking hands.

He still had brilliant aim and shot an arrow at one of the gorgons who held some samples from a store, for some odd reason. She dropped her cheese samples in surprise, and glared at the boy. I reached the Tiber river, as the girl distracted them and I carried mother over the river. I put her down, and controlled the river. I clutched the gorgons in my magical watery hands, squeezed, and they burst into golden dust. Two vials dropped out from my fist. It was gorgon blood.

Oh no... Too realistic mother...

A crowd had gathered on my side of the Tiber river. The guarding girl and guy ran over, taking their helmets off. The girl had cocoa brown skin and 24 karat eyes. The guy was Asian looking and had a baby face. The girl had some weird aura which stunk of death, but also gave me the sense I had when I was at the lotus casino. She's not from this time!

The guy on the other hand had a different type of aura. He also stunk of death. Judging from the fact that Mother was averting her eyes, I guessed. He had a shimmery sea green aura, which only I seemed to see. I connected the dots. He's the descendant of Poseidon, son of Mars, since he had such muscle, without training, and also a lot of power over shape shifting. So I guess he's too powerful, and Mother changed his life to depend on some wood maybe. I dunno. It's just a guess.

A girl wearing a long purple toga, with strict and powerful eyes walked towards me, as the crowd made space for her in respect. She gasped when she saw my face.

''P-Percy?''

''Who are you?''

''What happened? don't you remember me? It's me, the one you saved at Circe's island, from black beard.''

I remembered her perfectly. It was in the sea of monsters, and after Peter became a guinea pig, (laughed my eyes out! not literally by the way...) he just had to set loose all of the worlds most infamous pirates. They had kidnapped all of the ladies on the island, and tried to get away. All of my mothers blessed me, in disgust of the attitude of the son of war, and I had rescued all of them, including the daughters of Bellona.

So I'm supposing that she remembered me.

''I've been trying to remember everything, but it seems that I have amnesia. The only thing that I can remember is my name, and where I come from. Long island sound. Camp Half-Blood''

Edited.