ch.6

~Percy~

I took my hoodie off. The gods stared in surprise. They saw my eyes and saw it's power. Zeus immediately threw a lightning bolt at me.

Mother, Mom, Father, Dad, big sis and little sis stopped breathing for a second.

I dodged the lightning with ease. He started throwing his bolts everywhere, some didn't even come close. Zeus was driven with rage, that he let two children of Poseidon live, one of them being the son of his wife. I got fed up and tapped my bracelet which transformed its self into χιονοθύελλα, chionothyella (ki-ono-thii-yella), blizzard, and deflected the lightning directly back to Zeus.

"Hello. My name is Perseus Jackson. Adoptive son of Hera, Hestia, Artemis, Persephone, Apollo and Hades. I have defeated many monsters since I was small and have saved many of your children including Thalia, daughter of you, my lord.''

"I will kill you, child of the prophecy'' a hissing voice said.

Zeus seemed to have gotten out of a trance, he blinked and shouted.
"Who are you? How dare you enter the Council of Olympus!''

The gods looked at their brother/father in surprise. Percy knew the difference. His eyes were gold for a second. That meant Kronos is strong enough to possess his own son, which cannot be good news.

"I am Perseus Jackson. Adoptive son of Hera, Hestia, Artemis, Persephone, Apollo and Hades. I believe that you were possessed, my lord.''
The gods started screaming in outrage.

"Please calm down my lords, ladies. Firstly, I am stronger than any of you. Do not underestimate me just because I am a demigod. Yes, I am a demigod but with 6 godly parents. Secondly, shouting at each other is not going to help anything. Lastly, yes your father or for some of you, grandfather is back. I believe that I am the child of the prophecy, and I will kill him. Just give me some time, until my sixteenth birthday which is in two weeks, to train.''
When I concluded, the 'mighty' gods pulled themselves together.

"All in favour of Perseus's plan.''
Every god present raised their hand. Except for one.

Ares.

Ugh, I knew it! I had defeated him when I was thirteen, during Peter's quest. I tinkered with the mist and made everyone think that Peter did it. Nearly every one of Peter's achievements was mine, just me playing with the mist afterwards. After exploding Mt St. Helens, I stopped using my powers for about two weeks because I was scared of the outcome.
So I was kind of sent on a quest to protect Percy in his quest? So Peter's now really full of himself, everybody respects him for false power, even the gods.
I was tired of it, I mean really? For four years, Four!! I went through the sea of monsters while Peter was out cold, the labyrinth, and now I had to kill a titan, just to make his list of titles longer.

I asked my mother telepathically,
"Mother, may I show them who truly completed their quests?''

"I am sorry Percy, but I have become like my husband over the years, I like a bit of drama sometimes. Let us reveal this after you defeat my father.''

"Of course.''

I looked back at Ares who was snickering. I glared at him and he scowled.

"Well, I will go off to train then.''

I looked at mom, and she teleported me to Alaska. I've always liked snow, and I thought that if I had the power over water, why not snow and ice?

I had no clue what to do. I looked around and saw a little girl with pale white skin, icy blue eyes and long black hair. I recognized her from her descriptions.

"Lady Khione.'' I bowed.

She seemed shocked at first but smiled.

"Hello, Perseus. You are as knowledgeable as they say. What are you doing in the land beyond the gods?''

"I have come to train myself for the fight against Kronos. If I may, can I ask you to watch over my training over ice and snow? It is my first time to try and control it.''

"I will not, but what I will do is bless you. I have never met a demigod as honourable as you. If I may, I would like to adopt you as well, just as a brother not as a son. I am not as ancient as your parents. '' She said the last part really quietly. Aww.

"Of course, I would be honoured.''

"I, Khione, daughter of Boreas, goddess of snow swear on the river Styx, to take care and protect Perseus Jackson, my brother.'' She zapped me with ice, and I fell to the ground from the impact. 

I had a tattoo of a snowflake on my collarbone, and I sighed. How many tattoos would I have had by now? Shall I become like, the demigod of tattoos or something? Or since it's Greek Mythology, the demigod of bodily art perhaps?

(A/N Like this, just you know... It's on his collar bone.)

"You now have the ability to snow travel, control ice and snow and freeze any liquid

"You now have the ability to snow travel, control ice and snow and freeze any liquid.'' She told me, a satisfied grin on her face, which strangely reminded me of my own lop sided smirk.

"Thank you sis.'' I gave her a side hug, and the grin got wider. 

Khione soon took the place in my family as my twin, she changed her appearance so it will match mine, with tan skin and a darker shade of blue eyes, but for obvious reasons she kept her hair, which was already pitch black.

"Percy. I know that you're eager to fight but you must control it. I think you should work more on your muscle, and meditate.''

"Good idea. Any idea where to go?''

"Why not Japan? It is famous for its control of the mind, and physical nerves. I'm sure the place will do you good. I'll see you in a weeks time?''

"Brilliant. Thanks, sis.'' I hugged her and she kissed my/her tattoo, making it glow bright blue. The new given strength renewed me, and I left with a smile on my face, waving good bye.

I shadow travelled to Japan and went to, 武信忍道修行塾 a school for those who want to strengthen their mind and body.

I trained as a ninja, in absolute silence and skill.

It had been a week.

Now, it's time to fight my evil grandfather, Kronos.

Edited.