Alternate Ending

Hello Readers.

As many of you know at this point, I ended this story with the cliché, '-and then he woke up'.

I really wanted to end at least one of my stories with this ending, and the story I just happened to choose was my most successful one!😂

Here is an alternate ending for all you Percanna lovers!!!

Apologies for any sadness my last ending may have caused!

~Narrator~

Percy opened his eyes, a slight fuzz in both his sight and brain.

The disorientation he felt from the travel his sister made with snow however, quickly calmed down as he stared at the girl who was lying by him, also unconscious, like the others spread out under the rays of sun shining through the woods.

He gently caressed her face, and nudged a tuft of her hair out if her face. He could stay like this for an eternity, but unfortunately, his sisters had begun to wake up.

"Khione, how long hast thou been goddess? Your lack of control with snow worries me greatly" Zoë rubbed her forehead.

"It's only because I transported us to a place without snow!"

"If you knew it wouldn't work, why did you volunteer to transport us?"

"I just thought..." She looked down, cheeks dusted red. "Percy's been working non-stop, and I was worried he was overexerting himself."

"Drop the act Kori" Percy glared playfully. His twin stuck her tongue out like the millennia old goddess she was.

"Oh alright, I just wanted to see this!" She brought out a camera from nowhere, and took a photo of Percy patting Hannah's head that was now on his lap.

"Oi!" He tries to snatch it, but it had already vanished into thin air, permanently in his twin's blackmail material library.

Hannah stirred from her unconscious state, and covered her eyes from the sun.

"Mornin' darlin" she whispered, her accent thick and voice rich from sleep.

Percy blushed slightly, but broke out of it with the sound of another snap!

"Khione!"

It was utter chaos that followed soon after. Percy ran after his twin.

Keeping quiet for his love, a task long forgotten.

Percy still had plenty of duties to look over.

-Finishing the prophecy and seeing it through to the end.
-Unfreezing time at Camp Jupiter.
-Ensuring Camp Half-blood was safe from dangers.
-Meeting up with the rets of his parents.

The list went on, but for that moment alone, chasing his sister on the subject of Hannah and himself, with his very own girlfriend standing with his family, that list disappeared.

For now, he would enjoy being a twin brother, a son, and boyfriend.

One day, his duties would have to be fulfilled.

One day, that list must all be ticked off.

One day, but not today. Not now.

Perhaps it was in the future that he and Hannah would settle down. Have a small family, and change that stereotype of Greek Gods.

Someday, they would live in the woods, and have all his animal and monster companions with him forever.

Someday, but not today.

-Fin(for real this time)-

Happy?