Original Character profile

Name : Hannah Chique (pronounced, chi-kew)

Hair : Brown, very curly

Eyes : changes between hazel, forest green and sandy yellow.

Skin : light brown, like someone half African half American. Gaea will look more African in my story.

Age : 16 though she's actually 90 years old.

Powers : can control the movement of the earth, rocks and can turn trees, rocks, flowers and other biotic factors into clay. Trees will move out of her way when she walks and she can understand what animals and nature say.

Nickname : Flower girl. Rock head. Clay. Hannybell.

Back story : She was born in Virginia with a loving father. He owned an oil company and loved gardening.
She was bullied for her powers of the flowers blooming in her presence, or her claiming to understand the mind of creatures at her local school and the only thing which held her together was her father.
She considered suicide when her father died trying to protect his daughter from a Cyclops on her 16th birthday.
Finally she couldn't take the fact that her father's company was bankrupt due to their boss's death, her bullying and her fathers death. She died jumping over a cliff.
Gaea could not allow that her only loving daughter in a million years was dying and quickly let the earth swallow her.
The fates, angered that the Gaea defied them said that only the destined son of the sea can wake the child of the earth.
Gaea grew more angry by the minute and planned revenge in the blasted fates while poor Hannah slept in the ground, waiting for her prince Charming, not that she'd admit it.