Ch 19: Everything.

**two weeks later**

"Dad. Stop. I swear I'll be fine. You don't need to do this anymore!" I shove him off me again and try to push past him. He grips my shoulders.

"I don't know, Em," I can see that he's already starting to crack. With a little more convincing, I'll be able to finally leave this house. He's kept me on house arrest every since Rem decided to go all berserk and kidnap me.

Honestly, I thought I handled myself pretty well in that situation.

"Come on. I'll be fine, I swear!" I hate my eyelashes and he rolls his eyes.

"You're either back by 10 or I'm sending out my best warriors to find you," he says sternly but I squeal and jump up and down.

"Thank you! I promise I'll stay with Axel all night," just as I say this, Axel honks the horn of his truck. I lean over and give my over protective dad a huge hug and skip all the way to Axel's car.

I jump in and he smiles at me. Ever since the incident with Remi and Maya, we've grown even closer than before.

Axel drives, and we sit in silence. We finally arrive at the party, and I immediately sense that Harley is nearby. I almost walk off without Axel. He grips my wrist to keep me from wandering off.

"I thought we agreed that you would stick nearby?" He raises an eyebrow and drops my hand. I sigh.

"Sorry. I just felt Harley nearby and my wolf got excited," I explain before we both walk towards the front door.

The party is at its prime when we enter. The music is extremely loud, and there's empty cups littering the floor and counters.

I spot Harley, and without thinking, I sprint away from Axel and straight into Harley's back. He grunts and spins around. When he notices its me, his eyes soften and he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Wow, you sticking by me lasted a whole five seconds, eh?" Axel jokes, catching the attention of several girls in the room.

"Sorry!" I mumble into Harley's jacket, knowing Axel wouldn't mind anyway.

"Now that he's here, I won't have to babysit you," Axel shrugs, walking away. Finally, Harley and I are left alone. Well, as alone as we can get in the middle of a party.

"I've missed you," I say, smiling up at him. He smiles back.

"I've missed you too, Em," Harley wraps a protective arm around me. "And this time, you're not leaving my side."

"I don't need a babysitter," I shove his arm off of me and glare. He pulls me into a hug.

"I don't see it as babysitting. I see it more as, spending the evening with my favorite girl," he kisses my forehead lightly. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the house. I let him pull me to his black car. He opens the door for me and I swiftly climb into the passenger seat.

"Where are we going, Harley?" I fasten in and look up at him. He smirks.

"I'm taking you on a proper date," he puts the car into drive and we peel out of thee gravel driveway, leaving behind the party and Axel.

"You don't think Axel is going to notice I'm gone, right?"

"I suppose he will," Harley shrugs and speeds up. I roll down my window and stick out my head, breathing deeply.

"You are being the definition of a dog right now," Harley laughs. I glare at him and laugh into the chilly autumn wind.

-_-_-_-_-