Escaped Convict.

Fred POV

Me, Martin, the boys, and their women are all walking in a hotel. "Why did we come to Florida first? Do you already have a lead?" I look at Ryan and shrug my shoulders, "Not so much as a lead, but it's something."

He rolls his eyes as we get in the elevator, "Everything was going so well, but of course Maya had to escape from prison along with another inmate. Not only that, we have to go all around the country to find this bitch." Olivia rants out in one go. Olivia and Sonya are the only ones out of they women to come along. Steven and Eric didn't want their women to come because they were scared they were going to be to distracted.

Jacob and Ryan on the other hand, had no choice but to bring Olivia and Sonya along. "What makes you think she's in Florida?" Steven ask while looking at his phone , "Some police have reported a lot of hacking going around. Maya does has a hacker in her crew." He rolls his eyes, "I can't believe we're on a manhunt."

Martin pats his shoulders, "It'll be alright, I feel like we'll find her in no time." We walk to our rooms, "Come to mine and Martin room once y'all settle in." They nod their heads as we walk in our room.

We start setting up our equipment, "Do y'all ever rest?" We quickly turn around and see Olivia, "Jesus! We're old men here, we can have heart attacks easily." She rolls her eyes and cross her arms, "Whatever, I just came to let y'all know that Ryan will not hold back once we catch Maya." I let out a long sigh, "I made him promise until we figure out what's she doing. If we don't like it, the boys can do whatever they want."

She sits on the counter and sigh, "I actually like the hunt." I roll my eyes at her, "You just want to wander off by yourself, knowing Ryan hates it." She wiggles her eyebrows, "Angry sex is the best sex." Martin throws a pillow at her, "Okay! You're like a daughter to me and I really don't want to hear that." Olivia laughs and I roll my eyes, "Go get the guys."

Kelly POV

As I'm walking in the building paparazzi rushes towards me.

"Kelly, what were you thinking?!"

"Why did you cheat on Michael?!"

"What about your kids?!"

I try to push pass them, but they wouldn't move. All of a sudden I feel someone pull my arm and drag me in the building. I look up and see Michael walking ahead of me, "Lets go, next time try to avoid them."

He puts his hands in his pockets and I follow behind him, "It's not my fault a lie is going around." I mumble to myself, "What did you say?" He stops walking and I walk pass him and step in the elevator, "Just stating the truth, sir."

He gets in behind me and other people looks at us with wide eyes. You can tell by the atmosphere that no one wants to make a move or a sound. As soon as the elevator door opens, everybody rushes out and leaving me and Michael behind.

We head up to his office, "You walked out before finishing up your work yesterday." I roll my eyes, "That was yesterday. I didn't have time to listen to you telling me how the lawyer is fulfilling your needs." I go in my office and start on the paperwork.

An hour later Liam walks in, "Why are you here and not home with my kids?" He looks at me and laugh, "I decide to come and see you. Plus the kids are with Ethan in his office." I sit back in my chair and he sits on my desk.

"Is it hard working for him?" I shrug my shoulders, "I rarely talk to him, the only time I do, is when I need to tell him his schedule." He looks around, "I've known you for some time now and this is my first time ever being in your office." I let out a soft chuckle, "Well, you see it now. How does it look?"

He walks around and dramatically gasp, "It's gorgeous, I just love what did with this corner over here!" I drop my mouth and laugh, "Haha! Why did you just change your voice like that?!" He shrugs his shoulders and laugh along with me.

Seconds later Michael comes in, "Why the hell are you so loud?" His eyes lands on Liam, "What are you doing here? Are you attending a meeting?" Liam shakes his head and walk towards me, "No, I'm just came to visit Kelly. Checking up on her."

He puts his hands in his pocket, "Aren't you supposed to be with our kids?" Liam looks at me and I roll my eyes, "They're with Ethan and Brandi." He looks at me with his cold eyes, "If Liam being here is going to distract you from your work, there's no need for him to be here."

I cross my arms and sigh, "Yeah, okay, Liam is not distracting me. What is it that you need?" He arches his eyebrow at me, "I sense a little annoyance in your voice. Am I bothering you?" I scoff and look at Liam, he raises his hands up in surrender, "Yes, you're bothering me. I hate coming in here working with you, but I need to pay for our kids. Since you don't believe me no more, I don't blame you wanting to check up on me every minute. I might just steal something out of your system."

I stand up and grab Liam hand, "We're going to the break room." I stand and walk pass Michael, "I didn't say you could have your break." I scoff and roll my eyes, "Who said I was taking a break?" I walk out of my office with Liam tagging behind me, "I'll be back in five minutes, since Liam is a big distraction, I'll be seeing him out."

I look back at him and he puts his hands in his pockets, "Whatever, five minutes." We walk around the corner and I lean against the wall, "Is this what you have to deal with now?" I shake my head, "No, this is actually his first time acting like this." Liam stretches his arms and groan, "I'm going to go ahead and leave, I don't want Michael to come and have a fit." I roll my eyes as he walks off, "Yeah, I really wouldn't care."

I watch as he gets in his car and drive off. "Back to hell I go." I go to my office and see three piles of paperwork, "Asshole, how much more do he want to ruin my life?" I look at the papers and notice a note.

Finish this up by tonight
-Michael

I throw the note on the floor and groan, "This is for my kids, for my kids." I repeat to myself.

An hour later Michael walks in. I don't even bother to look at him, "You can go on your lunch break." Without looking at him I answer him, "With this amount of work I have, I don't think I should take a lunch break." I hear him let out a long sigh and walk out.

I roll my eyes and continue with my work. My stomach starts growling minutes later and I ignore it. "There's no way I can take a break and finish this up by tonight." I put my hair in a ponytail and organize the work.

An hour later Michael comes back in and drop a bag of food in front of my face. "Eat it, I'm not going to have you pass out while working. I'll be the one who will get in trouble." I look up and prop my head on my hand, "Hmm, I didn't think you would care."

I look in the bag and see that there is a sub and a drink. "A simple thank you would have been better." I take the food out, "I rather not thank you, but you can take it back if you want, I wouldn't care." He walks out and I smile to myself, "Getting on your nerves is starting to be my favorite thing to do."

Michael POV

I sit down at my desk and groan, "Why are you groaning like an old man?" I look towards the voice and see Brianna. She sits on my desk and laugh, "I was a little upset that you stop midway through yesterday. All we did was suck each other faces off."

I run my fingers through my hair, "Sorry, I don't know what happened with me." She shakes her head and waves her hand, "It's okay. What have you been doing?" Before I could answer her Kelly comes in with a tight smile on her face, "I finished my work, sir. You can come get the papers, I'm going on an hour long break."

My eyes widen as she walks out, "You finished all of that? It's not even close to the end of the day." She ignores me and I go in her office. I see the three stacks of paperwork completed with a note on top of it.

Did I finish quick enough?
-Kelly

I throw the note away and call someone from the mailroom to come file the paperwork. "Why won't you just move her somewhere else?" I close the office door and shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, I see no point in doing that."

"Did you hear about the two inmates escaping prison? They know the name of one, but not the other. Someone on the outside helped them escaped." I arch my eyebrow, "No, I didn't hear anything about that. What's the inmate name?"