School Shopping And The Park.

Kelly POV

I am in front of Michael's house when my phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you and Michael?" I laugh as I try to ring the doorbell. "Liam, I already told you. I will be fine."

Greg opens the door and I smile at him, "I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye, love you." I give Greg a hug and he laughs, "How have you been doing, Kelly?" He closes the door, "I've been doing good. Where are the kids?"

He lets out a long sigh, "They're in the playroom. Michael hasn't woken up yet." I look at my phone to check the time, "It's 1:00 in the afternoon. Why is he still asleep?" He shrugs his shoulders and I walk upstairs, "I'm going to get the kids dressed."

Gray runs up to me and follows me to the playroom. I open the door and they all run to me, "Mommy, what are you doing here?" I kiss Grayson on the head and smile, "I'm here to go shopping with you and daddy." I pick him up and walk to the boys' room.

Rain grabs my hand and she smiles up at me, "Daddy's still sleeping. Can we wake him up?" I shake my head, "Let's wake him up when you're all dressed."

I put Grayson down and go in the closet, "Michael and Isaiah, come here it's time to get dressed." I hear them both groan and laugh, "We don't want to."

I shake my head and laugh, "I guess you two don't want to go to the park with us. Don't expect me to bring you anything." I pull some clothes out for Isaiah and help him get dress. "Where are your glasses?" He points behind me and I turn around and see them on the floor.

"Why are they on the floor?" He shrugs his shoulders and laughs. Isaiah and Zia have bad eyesight, they get that from Michael. "Mommy. We want to get dressed now."

I shake my head, "No, you said you didn't want to, so you don't have to. I'm going to get the girls ready." Grayson shakes his head, "No, we want to now. Please."

I walk across the hall and they follow me. "How will I know you won't act like this in public?" They both shake their heads, "We won't. We promise."

I pull out some clothes, "Zia, put your glasses on." She puts them on and walks up to me, "Are Mikey and Isaiah in trouble?" I shake my head, "No, they're not in trouble."

I get all of the girls dressed and do their hair. I look at Michael and Isaiah and see them crying, "Mommy, we're sorry." Isaiah cries out and I walk past them.

"Are you really?" Mikey runs up to me and gives me a hug, "Yes, really." I kiss his forehead and laugh, "Okay, stop crying. You can come with us."

Isaiah wipes his face, "Thank you." I kiss him on the head. Ten minutes later they are fully dressed and I am helping all of them with their shoes. "Go to the playroom. Me and daddy will come once it's time for us to go."

They run off and let out a long sigh. As I'm getting closer to the room, Michael comes out of a guest room, "W-What time is it?"

"2:15. All the kids are in the playroom waiting for you." He runs his fingers through his hair, "Okay, give me fifteen minutes." He goes back in the room and I go downstairs to the kitchen, "What was Michael doing yesterday?"

Greg looks at me, "I'm not sure, but when I arrive this morning Ethan was leaving. I'm guessing they drunk all night last night." He pours me something to drink and I thank him, "Yeah, I figure that. He slept in one of the guest rooms." Greg opens and then closes his mouth.

"What were you about to say?" He shakes his head and I roll my eyes. I start telling him about the restaurant until Michael comes down.

"Ready?" I look up from my phone and see Michael standing by the foot of the stairs. I look at him up and down, "Yeah." The kids come running down and he grabs the SUV keys. "Isaiah where are your glasses?"