Beach Volleyball.

Kelly POV

I put my shades on and walk to the water with all of the kids.

"Stay close to Mommy. I don't want you going out too far." I say to them as we get in the water.

I look back and I see Michael fussing with the woman I now know as Valeria.
He walks off and I look back at the kids.

"You do know they weren't doing anything, right?" I look at Brandi and nod my head, "Yeah, we were married and I can tell by the way Michael is reacting to her being here."

I look back and see Michael walking towards us. I look back at Brandi, "I'm just ready to get this all over."

"Kelly, what do you mean? Do you not want to be with Michael anymore?"

I look at her and she sighs, "I don't know what I want anymore."

Michael walks past us and I look at Brandi. I point at my right ear signaling Brandi asking if Michael heard me and she nods her head.

I look at Michael and he is playing with the kids. The kids start running when a wave comes their way. I laugh as the girls jump on Michael.

I look over at Brandi and she has Ethan taking a picture of her and Carter.

I walk up to the kids and Michael and I laugh, "You can't be scared of the waves." The girls look at me and Michael puts them down.

We play in the water for the next hour. The kids run to the tent towards Liam and I follow behind them.

As I'm walking a big wave comes and knocks me down. I fall back on Michael, "You okay? The waves got stronger."

I put my hand across my chest, "My top is hanging off!" His eyes widen and I put my face in his chest.

"W-What do you want me to do?" I look up at him, "Tie it for me. I'm scared one of my boobs might fall out."

He ties my bikini top for me and let out a relieved sigh, "Thank you."

I step back from him and we walk to the shore. I look back at Michael and he looks at me, "What's wrong?"

I shake my head, "I believe that you and that woman didn't do anything, but talked."

"You do?"

I nod my head, "I was married to you for five years." I see something run through his eyes and he clears his throat, "Thank you for believing me."

He walks past me and I stop myself from stopping him.

We meet everybody under the tent and Carter runs up to me, "Auntie Kelly! Can I have some of your pineapples?"

I sit down and pull my bag in my lap. I take out my bowl of pineapples and Carter takes one, "Thank you."

I kiss his cheek and he laughs. I look up and see Valeria sitting down beside Michael. She touches his arm and he moves her hand.

"We decide to change the volleyball game up. We're going to make the teams coed." Liam says as he sits down beside me.

"I'm sorry, but what's your name?" Liam asks Valeria, "Valeria."

"Okay, so I will be on the team with Valeria and Ethan. Michael will be on the team with Kelly and Brandi."

I tap Carter, "Can you give these to Uncle Michael for me?" Carter takes a pineapple and then nods his head. He takes the bowl and then walks over to Michael.

I look at Brandi, "Let's go warm up." She nods her head and we walk over to the volleyball net.

As we get to the net Liam walks up to us, "I saw what you did."