I'm Happy I Met You.

Liam POV

"I can't believe you really went down there to slaughter pigs." I laugh at Kelly and shrug my shoulders, "It really wasn't that bad."

She rolls her eyes and scoff, "Yeah, okay."

I look at Michael, "Where are we going now?" He looks at me and then back at the road, "There's another meeting. Where do you want to eat for lunch?"

I shrug my shoulders and look back at Kelly, "What about you?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Doesn't matter to me."

We go to the next meeting. "If I have to do anything that involves me getting dirty I will go to the car and wait." Kelly says as we walk to a shed.

I let out a low chuckle, "Don't think like that."

As we're walking Kelly screams, "What?! What's wrong?!" She has her hand over her heart, "This damn duck scared me."

"Duck?" Me and Michael both questioned. She points behind her and we see a duck following us. "Aww, is Kelly afraid of ducks?"

She gives me the finger and I laugh, "It's okay to be scared. Do you want to hold my hand while we're here?"

She rolls her eyes as we walk into the shed, "Mr.Gavis, it's nice to finally meet you."

The man shakes Michael's hand and looks at me, "It's also nice to meet you, Mr.Knock." I show him a half-smile and shake his hand, "Nice to meet you."

He looks at Kelly and she shows him a tight smile. "Mr.Gavis, you came here to discuss your amusement park."

"Whaaaaat?" I say with wide eyes. Kelly and Michael look at me and I clear my throat, "Sorry."

When the hell did Michael say anything about an amusement park?

I look at Kelly and she doesn't even look shocked. "When did Michael say anything about an amusement park?" I whisper to Kelly, "It was when we first got married and I told him about building his own amusement park. I thought it would be a fun project for him."

I hum in response and look at Michael, "You want a petting zoo in your park, right?"

Michael nods his head, "Yes, I brought the papers here for you to sign and I'm also giving you fifteen percent of the profits."

Michael hands him the papers and I look around. Why did I have to come along if these meetings didn't have anything to do with me?

I walk outside and a sheep walks up to me. I bend down and it runs away.

Thirty minutes later Michael and Kelly come out. "Why did I have to come if these meetings didn't involve me?"

Michael looks at his watch and then at me, "Because I knew Kelly wouldn't want to be in the same car with me for three hours."

He walks off after that and we watch his back, "Since you're going back to the office with Mike, I'm going to go to work myself."

Kelly wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes, "I want to go to your office today." I shake my head and she pouts, "No, you just want to tease me about Max."

She wraps her arms around my arm and laughs, "Maybe, maybe not."

We get in the car, "Let's eat tacos." Kelly nods her head agreeing with me.

Michael starts the car, "Tacos it is."

Three hours later

I am at my office looking for the hotel Kelly and Brandi stayed at that night.