You Will Never Be That Person.

Michael POV

I am sitting at a bar when I feel someone glide their hands across my back.

"It's been so long since we've seen each other." I let out a long sigh at the voice.

"Didn't we have a deal? You don't come near me since I'm taking you to this event as my date."

Brianna sits beside me and puts her hand on my thigh, "The deal was that I will not come near you again after our date."

She licks my ear, "I put emphasis on after." I wipe my ear, "I really liked it better when you weren't around."

She shows me a small smile, "I missed you while I was gone."

I drink the rest of my drink and stand up. I pay the bartender and then walk out. "I think you should fuck someone if you want to get over your wife."

I look back at Brianna and walk up to her, "You want to be the person I fuck, don't you? You want to be the person that helps me get over my cheating wife? You want me to be the one to say I finally fell in love with you? You want me to smile at you like I used to smile at my wife? You want me to say that I want to have kids with you? You want me to beg you to be by my side?"

I have her against the wall and she is looking up at me with a little fear in her eyes. I cup her face and force her to look in my eyes.

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret." I bend down to her ear and she holds her breath, "You will never be that person."

I walk away and get in my car. I decide to go to the park to sit down and think to myself.

Once I get there I sit on a bench and look up at the stars.

"Michael?"

Can I go somewhere without anybody talking to me?

I look up and see Valeria, "What are you doing out here?" I shrug my shoulders and sigh, "Just thinking."

I look her up and down and see that she has on some workout clothes, "Night run?" She lets out a soft laugh, "Yeah, I'm just finishing my last lap."

She sits down beside me and I raise my eyebrow, "If you want to talk I'm all ears."

I look straight ahead and let out a long sigh, "I actually don't want to talk. I just want to be quiet."

She stands up and laughs, "Okay, I'll just leave you to it. I'll see you around." I look up at her, "I didn't say you have to leave."

She blinks a few times and I tap the spot beside me, "Okay then."

I look up at the sky and let out a relieved sigh. I start thinking about the time me, Kelly, and the kids came to this park and Kelly got into it with another family.

"What are you smiling about?" I look at her and her eyes widen, "I'm sorry. I just saw you smiling and I just had to ask."

I look back up at the sky, "I was thinking of a time, me, Kelly, and the kids were here. Kelly got in an argument with another family."

She looks at me and laughs, "Really? What happened?"

I clear my throat, "One of our kids were waiting in line to get on the swing and a parent cut in front of our kid and Kelly told her nicely that there's a line."

I look towards the swings, "But that parent started being disrespectful calling Kelly out her name. Kelly and the woman started fussing. I had to carry Kelly away so she wouldn't get arrested. It took me a whole hour to calm her down."