Superman.

Kelly POV

"Liam, come pick me up." I am in my office on FaceTime with Liam.

"What? It's not even time for you to get off. I'm in the middle of something."

I stomp my foot and I hear him let out a low chuckle, "Okay, fine. You will have to come to work with me. I don't have enough time to take you home."

I nod my head and he grabs his keys, "What happened with Michael this time?"

"I caught him and the lawyer all up on each other." I turn around in my chair and look out the window.

"Have you eaten yet?" I shake my head, "I was just about to go eat but then you know I caught Michael and that lawyer."

I see him get in the car and he sets his phone up. "Are you hungry?" I shake my head, "No, not really. I'm still full from the breakfast you cooked."

"I thought so, you just want some chips and a drink?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I'll be in the lobby waiting for you."

We hang up after that and collect my things and head down. I walk up to Tory desk and she smiles, "I'm leaving early today."

Her smile falls and I laugh, "You haven't made one co-worker friend yet?" She shakes her head, "No, everybody hates me. You're my only co-worker friend here."

I walk around her desk and see that she was playing solitaire. "Really?"

She quickly exits out the game and looks at me, "I finished all my work and I was bored. Don't tell Mr.Gavis."

I shake my head and laugh, "The only time I talk to Mr.Gavis is when it involves work." She sits down and I sit on her desk, "Is the guy from earlier on his way to pick you up?"

I nod my head as I look around, "Yep, he's on his way now."

"Have any of the men try to talk to you?" She shakes her head, "No, not really. I guess there's some rumors going around or something."

My eyes land on a man who walks in through the entrance. "Excuse me, come here for a second please."

The man eyes widen and he quickly walks up to me, "Yes ma'am?"

"How long have you been working here?"

He clears his throat, "For over a year ma'am."

I point at Tory, "You see her every time you walk in, right?" He nods his head, "What's the rumor going around about her?"

From the corner of my eye, I see Liam walk in. He walks up to me and stands in front of me.

"A group of women said she has some type of disease. I'm not sure, I don't listen to rumors."

I hand him a piece of paper and pen, "I want you to write the list of names down and give them to Tory. Also, from now on you will speak to Tory whenever you come in."

I get off of Tory desk and Liam laughs at me. "What's so funny?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing."

We walk out and get in his car. Fifteen minutes later we are at Liam's job.

"There's a high chance that everybody's eyes will be on you." I raise my eyebrow, "Why? Because I'm the ex-wife of Michael Gavis?"

He shakes his head, "That and also you're the first woman anybody in this building has seen me with other than my mother."

"Oh wow. Really?" We get out of the car and walk through the entrance. Just as Liam said everybody's eyes are on me. "So I'm guessing to them you're some virgin man who works all the time."