Drunken Moment.

Michael POV

I hear a knock on the door, "It's Mommy!" Rain says as she runs to the door. I follow behind her and open the door.

Liam walks in and Rain smiles fall, "Where's Mommy?" Liam looks at me and then at Rain, "She's home, she wasn't feeling so well after our errands."

"Where are the others?" I pick Rain up, "In the playroom, Rain just came in here to see what I was doing. Is Kelly okay?"

He nods his head, "Yeah."

I let out a long sigh and look at Rain, "Can you go back to the playroom? Daddy and Uncle Liam need to talk for a little bit." I put Rain down and she runs off.

We walk to the kitchen, "Michael, what are you hiding?"

Before I can say anything someone walks through the front door. "I'm here, Liam I told you not to start without me."

I look at Ethan and he sits on top of the counter. "Me and Kelly went back to the hotel. We ran into Ryan while we were there. He asked Kelly some questions."

"I told him not to bother her."

Liam crosses his arms, "Michael, what are you hiding from Kelly?"

I lean against the countertop and sigh. "Someone is coming after my fortune. I told Ryan to keep this from Kelly so she doesn't worry."

"The escaped convict, Maya, is coming after my fortune and they're trying to find her. They can't find anything on her."

Ethan crosses his arms, "What are you doing now?" I shrug my shoulders, "Anything that happens to me, I go back and tell Ryan."

I run my fingers through my hair, "Is Kelly really okay?"

Liam looks at me and then sighs, "No she's not. She's upset at the fact that you can't tell her what's going on."

I slowly nod my head, "I need to get the kids. Kelly will probably call me soon asking my whereabouts."

We walk to the playroom and the kids are watching a movie, "Uncle Liam's ready to take you all back to Mommy."

MJ stands up, "We're all ready! Rain told us that Uncle Liam is here."

I turn the tv off and smile down at them,  "What are you going to do for the rest of the day, Daddy?"

I take Aria's hand in mine and we walk to the front door, "I'm going to do a little bit of paperwork."

Grayson looks at me, "Don't do too much. Mommy might come and yell at you like last time." I show him a small smile.

"I wouldn't mind that." I whisper to myself.

Liam clears his throat and we walk outside and put the kids in their seats. I watch as they drive off.

"What are you really going to do?" I turn around and see Ethan standing in the doorway.

"What do you mean?" He rolls his eyes, "Ever since we walked in you've been looking at your watch every ten seconds. Where do you have to be?"

I shake my head, "Nowhere."

"Michael, I'm not against you on any of this. If you just talk to us we will understand."

I hold my hand up, "I'm fine. There's just a lot going on right now."

"What? What's going on?" He pressures me.

"None of your fucking business!!" I put my head down, "J-Just go. Please."

He walks out without a second thought and he slams the door. I put my forehead against the wall and scream.