I Missed This.

Michael POV

"What do you mean you couldn't kiss me?" Kelly pulls away and shows me a sad look.

I hug her tighter, "I know you didn't cheat on me."

I slowly look at her and her tears fall on my face, "W-What? W-What do you mean you know I didn't cheat? If you knew why did you want a divorce?"

I cup her face, "Do you know Maya Kelp?"

She nods her head, "The night I kicked you out she called me and told me to divorce you."

Her eyes widen, "You listened?"

I hold her hand in mine, "I had no choice. She was threatening the kids. I couldn't let anything happen to them. Please believe me."

She tries to get off of me, but I keep her down, "M-Michael, I-I don't know. What did she do to our kids? When need to get to them now?"

"She had guns to each of their heads. She is doing all of this to get my fortune. She forced me to kick you out. Everything I did to you, I didn't want to do."

She shakes her head, "But you and the lawyer. What about her?!"

She continues to try to get off of me, "Let me go! I can't handle this!"

She freezes and slowly cups my face. She wipes my tears I didn't know was falling, "I didn't want to do any of this. I didn't want to kick you out. I didn't want to kiss that woman. I didn't want to lose you."

She puts her forehead against mine, "I'm sorry."

I shake my head and let out a shaky breath, "Don't apologize. I'm the one that put you through so much pain."

"You were hurting too, right?" I slowly nod my head, "We were both hurting."

She wraps her arms around my neck, "Maya and Brianna are in on this?"

I nod my head, "The third person being John Council."

She pulls away from me, "T-The teacher?!"

"We have to get to the kids! We can't just leave them with Greg and Viola! We have to be there with them!"

I feel my phone vibrate, "The kids are out of the country right now. They're safe, they're with Ryan's team as we speak now."

I pull out my phone and see that it's a message from Liam.

L- We have Maya and Brianna. You have to go get the teacher.

I put my phone in my pocket, "We have to go!"

She looks at me with worry in her eyes, "Michael, what's going on?!"

I climb to the front seat and leave Kelly in the back. I drive off and head off towards John Council.

Twenty minutes later we are in front of a two-story house. "Come on."

I get out of the car and Kelly quickly gets out. I take my bow tie off and throw it in the car. I unbutton my shirt and loosen my sleeves.

We walk to the porch and I look at Kelly. "Knock on the door."

She does as I say and as soon as I hear someone at the door I move Kelly behind me.

The door opens and all I can see is black. I punch him in the face repeatedly, "You put me through fucking hell!!"

"You threatened my kids!! You hurt my wife!! Tell me why I shouldn't kill you!!"

He spits up blood and looks at me with a bloody smile, "Because you don't want your kids to die."

I throw him against the wall and then kick him in his stomach. "What the fuck did you do to my wife that night?!"