Michael's Secrets.

Liam POV

"W-Wait, what?" I look at Kelly, "You three were drugged. Look at your arms, you can tell that someone used a needle in your arm."

I look at the manager, "It's also obvious that someone deleted some of the camera footage."

I look at Kelly and I see tears in her eyes, "Someone drugged me and I'm going through all of this. I can't remember because of some damn drug?! I'm going through this shit because some bastard drugged me?!"

I try to hug and her and she hits my chest, "I'm done, I don't care anymore!"

I pull her to my chest and she tries to pull away. "Kelly, calm down. Please, calm down."

She finally stops fighting and cries into my chest silently. I look at the manager and the woman.

"Have you seen anything out of the ordinary since that night?" They both slowly shake their heads.

"There's was this one woman who stayed here. She kept asking me if I worked or did anything on July twelfth."

I sit Kelly down and look at the woman, "Do you remember what she looked like?" She shakes her head and I sigh.

"I still gave you that five hundred dollar bonus. Thank you for your time." She walks out and I look at the manager who is still in shock.

Before I can say anything two men walk in, "Ryan?"

I look at Kelly and then back at one of the men, "Kelly? What are you doing here?"

Kelly stands up, "I'm sorry, I don't remember you." Kelly says to the other man, "This is Jacob, you haven't met him yet."

I shake his hand, "Jacob, what the hell! You just left me out there?!" A woman walks in and Ryan drops his head.

The woman looks me up and down, "You're cute. What's your name?"

"Um, Liam."

The man we now know as Jacob puts his hand on the back of the woman's neck, "Sonya lets not start that today."

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever."

"These the people who bugged Ryan's building?" I ask Kelly and she nods her head. I look at the two men, "Kelly and two other people were drugged. We don't know if it was the person you're looking for, but I'm just letting you know anyway."

Ryan looks at Kelly and I see something run through his eyes. I arch my eyebrow, "We actually came here to look at the cameras."

I shake my head, "Somebody erased bits and pieces of the footage."

Jacob raises his hand, "That's why I'm here. I can bring all of that footage back by typing up a certain password."

"Can we come along?" They nod their heads, "You're the woman who pushed out six kids. Olivia told me about you."

We walk out of the room and go to the security room. I look at Kelly, "You okay?"

She shakes her head, "No, I'm not. I could have lied and said yes but I'm not okay." I throw my arm over her shoulder and kiss the top of her head, "All this will get better real soon"

We walk into the security room and Jacob asks one of the security guards to get up. The man gets up and Jacob sits down.

From the corner of my eye, I see Ryan looking at Kelly. "Kelly, can I ask you a few questions?" Ryan asks.

Kelly slowly nods her head, "Michael told me not to bother you too much so I'm only going to ask you a few questions."

"Has Michael been talking to other women? Has he gotten close to anybody?"