He Hates Me!

Maya POV

I look at my phone and curse, "What's wrong?"

"Michael knows who you are!" His eyes widen, "What? How?"

I throw my phone, "I don't know. If he gets anywhere near you he will kill and not give a damn about the consequences!"

I stand up and start pacing back and forth, "He can't do anything unless he wants his kids six feet under."

I stop pacing and look at him, "You've never seen a man go apeshit over his kids, have you?! I have!"

He lets out a long sigh, "When my parents took Ryan's daughter and wife he went crazy! He didn't care about anything around him. His only goal was to kill the people who hurt his daughter and wife!"

He stands up and wraps his arms around me, "Okay, just calm down. We can think of something else."

I push him away and sigh, "I'm going for a walk."

Kelly POV

I am in the office filing some paperwork for Michael when all of sudden Michael walks in.

I look at him and then back at the file cabinet, "Going for lunch?"

"Yeah, you want anything?" I close the file cabinet and smile at him, "How about we go together?"

He looks at me with wide eyes, "I don't want to eat my lunch in the office and I'm too hungry to wait on you to bring the food back."

I walk over to my desk and grab my phone and wallet. "Where we going?"

He clears his throat, "I was just going to the sand which shop we used to go to."

I nod my head and we walk out of my office and head to the elevator. Once we get to the main floor we walk outside.

Tory looks at me and waves, "I'll bring you something back. I'm going to the sand which shop. Do you want the usual?" She nods her head and I hear Michael let out a low groan.

"The paparazzi are here. Do you still want to walk?" I nod my head, "Yeah, we can just ignore them."

We walk outside and ignore them. All of a sudden someone pushes me. Before I can I hit the ground Michael catches me.

We continue to walk with Michael's hand on my waist. Once we get to the shop the owner comes out and stop the paparazzi from coming in.

I let out a soft sigh and smile at the workers. "I can order for us." I look at Michael and then dig in my purse.

"I'm paying for it." I look at Michael once again and he is looking at his phone, "When do I ever let you pay for our food?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I thought it would be different." He shakes his head, "Go find us a table."

I nod my head and turn to look for a table. I find a table in the back beside the window. I go sit down and I look out the window.

The paparazzi are still taking pictures, "I wonder what story they will tell." I say to myself.

I look past them and see Brianna. We make eye contact and she quickly looks away. I raise my eyebrow as she speeds walk off.

"Here you go." Michael sets the food in front of me.

"I just saw our lawyer. She ran off when she saw me. What's wrong with her?" He looks at me and then shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. I told her not to come around me anymore. Us going to the event will be her last time around me."

I look at him and see all seriousness on his face, "Do you hate me?"

His eyes widen at my question, "W-Why would you ask that?"