The Truth Is Out.

Ryan POV

"Did you tell Michael that his lawyer is the escaped convict?" Olivia asks as I write on the board, "No, not yet. Why?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "Shouldn't he know?" We are in Fred and Martin's room writing out a plan.

"Michael probably figured it out before we did." She looks at me with an arched eyebrow, "How?"

I shake my head and laugh, "Michael has been hiding something from us from the very start. He probably didn't know who Brianna was at first, but figured it out later on down the line."

She crosses her arms, "What are we going to do?" I clear my throat and put the marker down, "First we're going to tell Michael that we need his help."

Steven and them walk in and Steven laughs, "Going over the plan without us?" I shake my head, "Olivia couldn't wait to hear it."

Eric sits down beside Olivia and she pushes him away, "Don't sit beside me. Go sit somewhere else." Eric shakes his head and Jacob lets out a long sigh, "I can't believe you two still argue. Sonya doesn't even argue with Eric anymore."

I look at Sonya and she shrugs her shoulders, "I like messing with Jacob more."

I roll my eyes and Steven claps his hands. "Let's go over this plan." He pulls Ava in his lap and looks at the board.

"Okay. As I was saying, we will get help from Michael. The only way we can find them is if Michael calls Brianna. It seems like she's really fond of him."

An hour later I am done going over my plan. "Have you figure out the third person yet?" I look at Steven and shake my head, "No, but I got feeling that Michael or Kelly might know who it is."

He shrugs his shoulders, "What did you find out at the hotel?"

I point a Jacob signaling him to answer Steven, "We didn't really find anything, but we do know that Kelly was drugged. Her and two other people were drugged. The drug made them forget a few hours of that night."

I sit down beside Olivia and pull out my phone, "I texted Fred and Martin. They both haven't replied yet. We'll ask them what to do next once they get here."

Michael POV

I drop my head, "No matter what I tell you, you're not going to believe me, are you?"

Ethan shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. You've been hiding shit from us and we don't know what to believe."

"Michael, what the hell are you hiding?" I look at Liam and then run my fingers through my hair.

"I can't."

Ethan raises his eyebrow, "You can't what?"

I start pacing back and forth, "Turn your phones completely off. Hurry."

They do as I say and we put our phones on the table.

"I know Kelly didn't cheat. I also know Kelly was drugged. I'm being blackmailed."

"Bullshit. By who?" Liam crosses his arms and Ethan looks at me waiting on my answer.

"Remember the escaped convict Maya Kelp?" They both nod their heads, "She's the one who is blackmailing me."