Toilet Interrogation.

Michael POV

I wake up with the biggest hangover of my life. "Drinking two and a half bottles is not a good idea."

I slowly get out of bed to brush my teeth. I look at my hands and raise my eyebrow, "Viola came over last night?"

When I'm done brushing my teeth, I take a shower. I let out a soft sigh as the hot water relaxes my bones.

Thirty minutes later I get out of the shower and lay back in the bed. "That felt good."

I look at my phone and see that I got a text message from Kelly. I open the message and see that it's a picture of me on the floor drunk.

Kelly came last night, not Viola. I put my face in the pillow and let out a loud groan.

I FaceTime Kelly and she picks up on the second ring. "I left some pills on the nightstand for you."

I look over at the nightstand and see the pills beside a glass of water. I reach over and I put the pills in my mouth. I grab the glass and swallow the pills.

"Sorry about last night."

She raises her eyebrow, "You remember what happened last night?" I shake my head and she laughs, "I'm just apologizing for whatever I did to you."

"You didn't do anything wrong, but swallowed some mouthwash." I look at her with wide eyes and she laughs.

"You're cute when you're drunk." She covers her mouth and I let out a soft chuckle, "Thank you."

She looks down and then back at the camera, "Ethan told me that you sort of lashed out on him last night."

I slowly nod my head, "Yeah, I'm going to call him once I get off the phone with you."

She shows me a sad look, "Michael, is everything okay? I know we're separated, but can't I still worry about you?"

I look out the window and then back at my phone, "I promise you everything is okay."

She looks at me and then sighs, "Okay. Well, I'll have to go make the kids breakfast. I'll see you later."

I nod my head and she hangs up after that. I put my face in my pillow and mumble to myself.

I hear the doorbell and I slowly get out of bed and walk to the door.

"I never thought you would call me! You're finally over your ex-wife!"

I close the door and Brianna looks at me with a smile. "I've never put my hands on a woman until yesterday."

She looks at me with a confused look, "What are you talking about?"

I grab her by the neck and she gasps, "This is my second time putting my hands on a woman. The first woman was your partner, Maya Kelp."

I tighten my grip on her neck and her eyes widen, "You're going to tell me who the third person is. Do you understand?"

She shakes her head and I pull her towards me and then slam her against the wall, "Do you understand?"

I say each word slowly and she nods her head. I push her to the floor and she screams. "Are you crazy?!"

She holds her neck and coughs, "Maybe."

I bend down in front of her and she scoots away from me, "Who is the third person?"

She continues to cough and I roll my eyes. "You're crazy!"

I tilt my head to the side, "I may have lost some of my sanity. Look at the shit you and your fucking partner are putting me through!! I'm not going to ask again! Who the fuck is the third person?!"