4.

Jimin was nervous. He had finally let his friends book an appointment with a psychiatrist that Namjoon had known for a while. He had asked that he got seen as an urgent case, and his friend had agreed to see him the same day. The office was empty, as he had no free appointments, but had let him come in after the last patient of the day, as a special case.

As usual, he was tired, but today was different. After seeing that his window was open in his bedroom when he woke up, he had freaked out and quickly left his bedroom. He didn't want to sleep in there for the rest of the night. He was too frightened.

Jungkook had let him sleep in his bed with him (providing he had a quick shower to get rid of the sweat), and he had maybe dozed at best, despite being next to his friend. He could feel his eyes growing heavy, but he didn't want to sleep. He didn't feel safe anymore.

"Mr Park?" A kind male voice called, and Jimin looked up to see the tall Doctor friend of Namjoon standing in the open doorway to his office, "Do you want to come through?"

Taking a deep breath, Jimin got to his feet and walked towards him. He stepped to the side with a kind smile, and once they were both inside, he closed the door and took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Please, sit wherever you feel comfortable," He said, gesturing to the various places to sit in the room.

Jimin chose a normal chair, as it looked less comfortable than the others. He didn't want to get sleepy. He didn't want to talk about his dream either, but he didn't know what else to do.

"So, Mr Park," The man smiled, "My name is Dr Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin. I'm a friend of Namjoons, and he has told me that you have quite a serious issue that you need to talk to me about. Shall we see if I can help?"

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded. 

"So, I understand that you've been getting a lot of nightmares lately. Do you want to tell me about them?"

Jimin shook his head. If he told him what happened in his dreams, it would get worse. He did not, under any circumstances want the dreams to get any worse. They were bad enough as it was; and the fact that they were starting to transfer to his waking state was worrying him even more.

"Alright," The Dr smiled, "Let's try a different approach. When did they start?"

"About six months ago," Jimin answered.

"Six months, okay, good start," Jin smiled, jotting it down on the top page of his notepad, "And how frequently did you get them back then?"

"Maybe once every week or so, I think," It had been so long since Jimin had a night without the dream that he couldn't even remember what it was like.

"And how often do you have the dream now, Jimin?"

"Every night," Jimin's voice was quiet, "Every time I sleep,"

"Does it happen if you sleep in the day?"

Jimin shook his head, "I don't sleep in the day,"

Jin was quiet as he wrote a few more things down on his notepad. Jimin sat in silence. The atmosphere of the room was supposed to be comforting and open, but he felt anxious and trapped. He didn't want to talk about this anymore, but somehow he thought he had to.

"Is there any particular reason you don't sleep during the day?" Jin asked, "Are you afraid to?"

"I am busy during the day," Jimin answered after a slight pause, "I have uni and coursework to do, so I don't get much time,"

"I see," Jin hummed, "What do you do to relax?"

Jimin's eyebrows raised in surprise. He hadn't done any of the things he had found enjoyable since he started getting the dreams. He was too tired to do anything and just didn't have the motivation anymore.

"I used to play games online and with my friend," He said.

"What about now?"

He shook his head, "I don't play anymore,"

"I see," Jin wrote something else on his notepad, "Mr Park, I'm going to suggest that you play a few games with your friend when you get home," He said, "See if you can work off a little stress. In the morning, I want you to go for a jog, if you're up for it. How does that sound?"

"Okay," Jimin replied, somewhat miserably. The Doctor seemed to think that this was because of stress. But he was definitely wrong.

"Will you tell me the contents of your dream?" He asked, "I think I might be able to help you more if you tell me,"

"If I tell you, it gets worse," Jimin said, "It always gets worse when I talk about it,"

"I see," Jin said, "Give me a basic outline, then,"

Jimin took a deep breath. He felt as if the doctor had backed him into a corner. He didn't want to talk about the dream. He didn't want it to get worse. But maybe the doctor could make him feel better.

"Someone is outside my room," He said slowly, "I don't know who. They have ragged, heavy breathing, and then they come into my room and pull my blankets from me. I usually wake up before they get to the side of my bed,"

Jin hummed, tapping his pen on the paper, "I feel, Mr Park, that you are so incredibly stressed and anxious, that it is trapping you in this nightmare every time you sleep. You need to try and relax. Play some games with your friends, go for a job in the mornings and it might help. If it gets really bad..." He trailed off as he got to his feet and headed for the desk in the back of the room, "I'll write you a prescription for some medication to help you fall asleep, but try not to take it yet. Collect the tablets and keep them just in case you need to take them. How does that sound?"

"Okay," Jimin said, reaching out and taking the sheet of paper when the doctor brought it to him.

"Come back next week, Mr Park," He said, "Make an appointment with the reception and I will see you soon,"

"Okay," Jimin felt like a monotone robot. He was just repeating the same thing over and over again.

"Oh, one more thing," Jin called as Jimin headed towards the door to the room, "Are you sleep walking? Does anything in your dream come true when you wake up?"

Jimin shook his head, then paused, "The window," He said, "It was open in my dream and when I woke up it was... I didn't open it,"

Jin hummed, "Okay. I'll see you next week, Mr Park. Try to de-stress a little,"

"Okay," Jimin mumbled as he left the room.

He wanted to follow the doctor's instructions, but he was just so tired, he wasn't sure he was going to be able to. 

However, he suddenly became wide awake as he headed towards the door that led out into the street. 

Standing on the other side, a blur through the frosted glass, was the woman he had seen at Taehyungs party.

---

AN: Is this scary to you guys? Let me know, I've never attempted something like this before hehe