20

"How is he supposed to tell us where to find it if he's trapped inside?!" Namjoon exclaimed, "We need to get that thing out of him first!"

"We can't get it out of him if we don't have the object the Batibat was attached to," Yoongi snapped, turning back to Jimin, who was once again sitting calmly on the chair, a cold grin on his face.

"Jimin, can you hear me?" He asked calmly, "Please listen. Tell us where the object is, we need it to set you free!"

---

Jimin could see the foggy outline of Yoongi as he spoke. He recognised the tone of the voice, but he just couldn't understand the words. They were in a harsh, foreign language, and he felt the amusement and triumph of the demon inside him as he slowly lost hope.

He could see that it was anxious over something, but he didn't have any way to tell them where the anxiety had stemmed from. Jungkook walked past it several times, and he tried his hardest to yell through the smothering darkness but nothing came out of his throat. Not even a whimper.

Open your mouth.

He opened his mouth but no sound came out.

Scream. Yell. Tell them!

But still, nothing happened. He couldn't move his fingers or his head, and there were no sounds coming from his mouth. The demon was speaking through him, the words and sound alien to his ears. It was a twisted version of his own voice, but he wasn't controlling it.

He could feel hot tears running down his cold cheeks, leaving tracks as they dripped off his face.

He was cold. So cold. So tired. But he couldn't let himself fall asleep. If he slept, he feared he may never wake up.

He felt his body begin to shiver as his blood felt like it was turning to ice in his veins. Without thinking, he wrapped his freezing arms around his body, hugging himself and trying to keep warm. 

He heard a voice, a sudden, exclamation, and slowly lifted his head.

"He's moving," Hoseok gasped, "Jimin, is that you? You're shivering!"

Jimin's eyes widened. He could hear the screaming in his head growing louder and his eyesight began to turn fuzzy again, as if someone was pouring water down a glass window in front of his eyes.

"The corner," He croaked as he felt a sharp pain in his head as if the demon was grabbing his hair with long fingers and digging sharp nails into his scalp, "Under the floor-"

He was cut off by an ear-piercing shriek of anger of the demon mixed with agonising cold pain as it once again took hold of his body, taking back the control it momentarily lost.

Namjoon and Jungkook shrunk back from Jimin as the smile returned, and his head turned to the window, "It's too late," It purred triumphantly, "He is mine,"

"Grab something to get the floorboards up!" Namjoon yelled, rushing to the corner. Jungkook sprinted out of the room, coming back a moment later with a pair of large hammers. 

Jimin began to cackle loudly, the sound sending shivers up their spines, but they continued to pry the boards up away from the floor until Jungkook shouted, reaching into the hole and bringing out a large white cloth bag that seemed to be holding some kind of long board.

His voice then changed from laughing manically to screaming almost in terror. He screamed and screamed until the men in the room could barely hear themselves think, but they knew they had found what they were looking for.

Jungkook slowly opened the bag, but froze when he heard Hoseok and Yoongi yell over the sounds of screaming.

"Don't touch it!" Yoongi yelled, snatching the bag and doing it up tight, "You can't risk touching it- someone, please shut him up!"

Hoseok picked up a discarded sock from the floor and pushed it into Jimin's mouth, muting the screaming a little. He was still making angry, panicked sounds, but they were not as headache inducing.

"What is it, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi opened the bag and sighed.

"What I didn't want it to be," He replied, moving to him and opening the bag, "It'll take a lot to cleanse and rid this properly,"

Hoseok peered in the bag and turned to Namjoon, "Have you got a garden?" Namjoon nodded, "And some sort of saw?" After glancing at Jungkook, Namjoon nodded again. Hoseok turned to Yoongi.

"I know how to cleanse and dispose of it," He said, "And to rid the demon from Jimin. But seeing as I don't have much time to do it, we have to go, now,"

Yoongi turned to Jungkook, "Help me take him outside. Namjoon, as quick as you can, get a saw, some flammable liquid and a box of matches if you have some. Oh, and some salt,"

Namjoon nodded and ran out of the room and down the stairs. Jungkook moved to Yoongi and helped lift Jimin in the chair.

"We have to do this now," Hoseok said, hurrying out of the door, "Before it's too late!"

---

AN: .... I know it's been a while... heh.... SORRRRYYYYYY!!!!