17

Both Namjoon and Jungkook jumped when Namjoon's phone buzzed loudly in his pocket.

"Turn it off," Jungkook muttered, "Now isn't the time,"

Namjoon pulled his phone from his pocket, his eyes widening when he saw who the message was from.

"It's from Jimin!" He gasped opening the message. The other three men in the room turned to look at him expectantly and he frowned when he saw what it said, "Malam? What does that mean?"

"Its name," Hoseok said, "We have its name,"

"Now we just need the object its attached to. It would be easier if we know what brought it here,"

"How will we know even if we do-" Namjoon was cut off by Jungkooks trembling voice.

"Look," As they turned they heard a loud creak as the wardrobe door slowly opened. When Jimin didn't emerge, Jungkook rushed forward, "He's still there, he's not moving," Jungkook said quietly, his eyes wide.

Jimin was curled up in the corner of the wardrobe. His cheeks were wet with tears and his body was shaking. However, he suddenly began to move; curling in on himself as he whimpered, slapping a hand over the eye mask on his face.

"Its found him!" Hoseok cried, "We need to find the item before it's too late!"

"We have to wake him up!"

---

"My pretty little thing,"

Jimn choked out a sob, scrabbling back as far as he could into the wardrobe, his hand holding the mask over his eyes. However, he could only go so far, as the wooden back wall of the wardrobe stopped him from going any further.

He had to wake up. This couldn't happen.

He had to wake up!

"Come to Malam," The gurgling, deep voice sent shivers up Jimin's spine, and he whimpered, unable to even run away. The hot, rancid breath on his cheek moved back, but when he felt something touch his ankles, he began to panic.

The grip got tighter over his jeans, and he felt himself being slowly pulled from the safety of the wooden wardrobe.

He screamed, tears pouring down his face as he was dragged out, his fingernails leaving marks on the floor he was trying so hard to keep himself hidden. His efforts to avoid the pull were in vain and he was flipped from his stomach to his back, his flailing limbs pinned. He struggled and yelled and screamed but he couldn't move, he couldn't escape.

Wake up!

Wake up!

Please wake up!

He gasped for when he felt a heavy weight on his chest, and he could feel the disgusting tickle of the lank, dirty hair on his face.

"Look at me my pretty little thing," The raspy voice was right above him and he screamed, struggling even harder to try and escape the grip of the demon.

His screaming and crying were mixing together and he was quickly becoming hysterical. The pressure on his chest restricted his breathing and he could feel something start to pull at the mask over his eyes.

"No!" He screamed, turning his head from side to side, but the pull became more insistent, "No! Please, no, no no!"

The mas was ripped away and Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as tightly as he could, still tossing his head to try and keep his face away from the Demon.

"Look at me!" The voice became more like a growl and he could feel the temperature around him dropping, even though he was sweating with the sheer terror.

"No!" He shrieked, gritting his teeth and screwing up his face as he tried to keep his eyes closed.

Wake up.

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up, Jimin!

---

"Shit, I can't find anything!" Yoongi cursed, throwing things around the room. He and Hoseok were searching for something; anything that could be linked to the demon while Jungkook and Namjoon both tried to free Jimin from his invisible restraints.

"Jimin, wake up!" Jungkook sobbed as he pulled at his arms. His friend was screaming and crying, struggling to breathe as he tried to get himself free, "Wake up Jimin, please!"

"You have to wake up!" Namjoon was yelling as Jimin's feet scraped uselessly along the wooden floor, unable to get enough of a grip to propel himself anywhere. It was as if he were tied to the floor by invisible rope.

"Wake up, Jimin!" The two were shouting and shaking him, but nothing seemed to be getting through to him.

 Whatever was going on in his dream could not be shaken. Namjoon and Jungkook could not wake him.

---

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up, Jimin!

Jimin sobbed. He heard his name. His friends were there. They were trying to save him.

"Wake up, Jimin!" He heard Jungkooks voice. The weight was still on his chest, accompanied by the tickle of the disgusting hair on his face.

Wake up!

They were here!

Jimin let out a broken sob and opened his eyes. He would see Jungkook and Namjoons worried faces. He would go back to Dr Min and they'd figure out how to stop this. He had the demons name.

However, it was not the crying face of Jungkook he saw when he opened his eyes, nor the worried look on Namjoons face. 

He was met by a set of red eyes and a triumphant, sharp-toothed grin surrounded by darkness and long, dirty black hair.

He was not awake. He was still trapped in his dream.

"You're mine!"