14.

Namjoon looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes, "What the hell are we supposed to do?"

Yoongi sighed, "To get rid of it, we need its name. We can either ask him to find out her name, or we can let him get possessed and then try to exorcise it. Both are way too risky. He frowned, tilting his head to the side as he thought, "We can try and summon it with a ritual as well, which is even more risky, as we are giving it permission to be here in all of our space,"

"What if Jimin asks it when he sees it when he's awake?" Jungkooks voice sounded quietly from where Jimin was resting. He stood up and moved towards Namjoon and the doctor, "Would that work?"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, "That's a good idea. That's the safest way, but it could make it worse for Jimin when he sleeps again. We will have to ask him,"

"I'll do it," Jimin croaked, slowly sitting up. He had his eyes closed, but his desperate mind, although exhausted just wouldn't let him sleep. He knew that in theory, he was safe here with his two friends and the doctor, but he had seen her in the window; the very window he was laying under, and he couldn't simply ignore that.

"No, Jimin, you need to rest first," Namjoon insisted, "You're exhausted!"

"You're weak right now, Jimin," Yoongi added, "And that will give fuel to the demon. It needs to make you weak. Sleep is the best thing for you,"

"I can't sleep!" Jimin snapped. He knew they were absolutely right; he was so exhausted that he could barely keep his eyes open. But even if he did close them, sleep just wouldn't come to him. His brain would let him. He was just too terrified.

"I'll try it while I'm awake," He insisted, "If it doesn't work, I promise I'll try and sleep while you figure it out, okay?"

Yoongi sighed but nodded, "Alright. Do you think it's here? At the window?"

Jungkook carefully opened the curtains, and Jimin took a deep breath before turning around to look at the window. He let out a yelp, falling from the sofa and scrabbling backwards when he saw something different to normal. The silhouette of the woman was there. But she wasn't standing anymore. Her entire body was pressed up against the window, hands outstretched and fingers slowly scratching at the glass. Jimin could almost hear her ragged breathing just from the slow movements of her body.

He turned his head away, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Its there?" Yoongis voice sounded and he crouched down beside him.

Jimin nodded. He didn't want to open his eyes and look at her. His heart was racing in his chest and he could feel tears building up in his dry, exhausted eyes. It was different. It knew that they were planning on helping him get away. It knew.

Namjoon frowned, "What's wrong, Jimin? You've not freaked out this much before,"

"It's different," His voice broke when he spoke. Yoongi had told him not to look at it, but for some reason, his eyes were drawn to it. He kept his head turned and his eyes closed but had the almost impossible-to-resist urge to turn and look, "It's not the same,"

"We need a priest before we continue," Yoongi insisted, getting up and closing the curtains, "We can't risk this without someone with strong, unfaltering beliefs,"

"Do you know one?" Namjoon asked, "Because I don't feel that Jimin is safe right now,"

"I know one," Both Jungkook and Yoongi spoke at the same time, and Namjoon turned to look at Jungkook.

"You do? Who?"

"Hoseok," Jungkook answered.

Namjoons mouth dropped open, "But he plays Fortnite with you and some of those other games,"

"He can't have a hobby?" Jungkook remarked, "Do you want me to call him?"

"I know him, too," Yoongi said, "Jung Hoseok. I've worked with him before. He's the best we can do right now,"

"I'll call him," Jungkook said, pulling his phone from his pocket, "Give me a minute,"

Jimin sat numbly on the floor, his tired eyes on his hands. He couldn't even find the energy to yawn anymore. He was so, so tired. A shiver ran up his spine and he could feel the temperature in the room drop. He knew she was still there, just outside the window. He knew she was angry.

But he didn't know what to do.

"He's on his way," Jungkook said, "He said he'll be here in about thirty minutes,"

"Jimin, take a nap until then," Namjoon insisted, "I promise, we'll be here. We won't let anything happen to you,"

Jimin wanted to sleep so desperately. He was so tired.

"Not there," His voice was scratchy and his throat was dry. He wouldn't even try to sleep under the window with the woman there.

Without saying anything, Yoongi strode to the sofa and yanked it away from the window. Namjoon helped him carry it to the other side of the room, and they placed it down in front of one of the bookshelves.

Jungkook helped Jimin up and onto the sofa, and Jimin curled up on the soft cushions. He stuffed his cold hands into his jacket pocket and frowned when his fingers brushed against a box.

He pulled it out, his eyes widening when he saw what they were.

"The sleeping tablets from Mr Kim," He muttered. He opened it and popped two tablets from the plastic inside and reached for the glass of water that Namjoon had placed on one of the shelves after they moved the sofa.

He put the tablets in his mouth and washed them down with the cool water, before laying down on the sofa again. He knew they wouldn't work straight away, but they would at least help.

---

AN: 

drawn for me by the amazing FuturisticSuga