22.

Jimin could see figures all around him, but he couldn't move. The figures were blurred and dark, and they had red, evil eyes and sharp pointed teeth. Two of them were holding him down and another seemed to have some sort of human arm and was cutting it to pieces with a hacksaw while the other dug holes.

He was sure he was next; he knew that as soon as they had finished with that arm, he would be cut up and buried in those holes, bit by bit.

The demon with the saw turned and fixed it's blood red eyes on him, the sharp teeth in its mouth being revealed with an evil looking grin.

It spoke, but the voice was distorted and deep, as if speaking was physically painful for it.

"I'm done. To the next stage,"

Jimin began to struggle as it stood and walked agonisingly slowly towards him. Each step closer made him feel more and more terror, but he couldn't scream or shout for help. All he could do was shake his head rapidly with wide eyes as the demon moved closer and closer.

It reached out and Jimin flinched back, his voice tearing free from his throat finally in the form of a bloodcurdling, agonising scream of pain. The demon touched his forehead with wet fingers, and it was as if he were spreading red hot magma over his skin. He could feel it burning through, all the way to his skull, but all he could do was shriek and try to shake himself free.

***

"You're hurting him!" Jungkook cried as Hoseok pulled his hand away from Jimin's forehead, "He's in pain!"

"It's not his pain," Hoseok assured him, "I just drew the cross with holy water on his head. The demon is making him feel this pain, but it will be over soon. We don't know what visions the demon is giving him to protect itself,"

"Fucking hurry up," Yoongi snapped, struggling to keep Jimin's flailing body down on the chair, and in turn the chair on the ground, "We're running out of time!"

"I'm done!" Namjoon panted, leaning on the shovel, "The holes are done,"

"Good," Hoseok said, moving to the closest hole in the ground and crouching beside it, "I will begin, then,"

***

The demon crouched by one of the holes in the ground, and Jimin could hear it whispering evil words as it dropped what looked like blood from a small bottle into the dugout earth. As he moved on to the next one, the panic and fear began to grow bigger and bigger inside his chest, and he knew he couldn't just sit here and let the demons have their way.

He had suffered enough.

He was alone, but he wasn't going to die like this.

Screaming and struggling, Jimin began to fight in earnest to get free. He heard one of the demons speak in his ear, but lashed out at it; it wasn't a friend, he could see past the lies.

He had allowed the demon to torment him for so long, he would not let it torment him any longer.

***

"Jimin, please," Jungkook sobbed beside him, struggling to keep hold of the thrashing man, "It's me, it's Jungkook, please, let us help you!"

"He can't hear you," Yoongi grunted, "Just help me hold him down, it'll be over soon,"

"Quickly!" Hoseok called, "Move him to the centre of the circle!" 

Namjoon rushed to help Yoongi and Jungkook lift the chair to the centre of the circle of holes and once he was there, he crouched down, holding Jimin's legs still while the other two focussed on keeping him on the ground.

Checking to make sure that the cotton gloves were completely covering his hands and wrists, Hoseok gingerly picked up a piece of the ouija board and dropped it into the closest hole. As he slid the earth over it, he was whispering the Lord's Prayer, sealing it with another few drops of holy water before moving onto the next.

***

The demon was speaking a rough, unknown language, and every time it dropped a bit of the dismembered arm into a hole, burning pain shot through Jimin's body. He could no longer do anything but scream through whatever it was they had stuffed into his mouth, as there were three demons holding him down, their sharp claws digging into his flesh.

He couldn't even struggle anymore and could do nothing but watch as the demon filling the holes came to the last one, directly in front of him.

***

Jimin's screaming faded out and all four men looked at him in shock as his body suddenly stopped struggling and a laugh bubbled up out of his throat.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes as Jimin looked right at him, his lips curved into a grin.

"Kalau kau halau aku, aku akan bawa dia sekali," His voice was distorted and deep, and his face was calm, "I will kill him and take him with me,"

Hoseok grit his teeth, "No, you won't," He cried, dropping the last piece in and throwing the loose earth over it, "You will not touch him again!"

Jimin threw his head back, screaming in agony loud enough for the four men around him to jump back, clapping their hands over their ears with shouts of alarm.

The scream quickly died down and Jimin's head lolled forward, his chin on his chest.

"J-Jimin?" Namjoon reached up, gently touching his face, "Jimin!"

He looked over at Yoongi, the panic evident on his face, "He's cold! He's not breathing!"

"Jimin!" Jungkook cried, "Jimin!"

--

AN: .. wow, it's been a while. Soz, I got a block. This chapter is a bit all over the place, but sorrryyyyy