10.

The wardrobe doors were yanked open and Jimin screamed in sheer terror when he felt hands grabbing his arms.

"Jimin!" How did it know his name?!

He struggled, the scream turning into hysterical sobs as he tried to pull free of the hands. The sleep mask was ripped from his head and he immediately tried to cover his face with his arms, but the hands wouldn't let him move.

"Shit, Namjoon! He's here but I can't get him to calm down!"

Jimin's sobs made way for little whimpers when he heard his friends name. He slowly opened his eyes and could see a familiar pair of ironman socked feet on the floorboards.

"Jungkook," His voice was barely above a whisper, and he heard his friend groan with relief.

"Oh my fucking God, Jimin!" Jungkook crouched down next to him as Namjoon came rushing into the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's trembling, sweat-drenched body and pulled him close, "You scared us!"

Namjoon pulled both men to their feet and led them out of the bedroom. Jungkook half carried Jimin down the stairs to the kitchen, where they sat around the table while Namjoon made them all coffee.

Once Jimin had managed to calm his breathing and gulp down a mug and a half of coffee, Namjoon finally broke the silence.

"What happened?" He said, "I-" He cleared his throat, "I'm so sorry, Jimin. I fell asleep watching the movie,"

"I did, too," Jungkook admitted quietly, "And we woke up when there was a crash upstairs. We couldn't find you,"

"I woke up in my room," Jimin's voice broke. He was exhausted from the stress and lack of sleep, and now his throat hurt from the screaming. He was terrified and now whatever it was in his dreams was angry. He had no idea what to do with himself anymore.

"I did what Dr Min told me, but it was already different to before. The... Thing... Is angry. She said..." He had to stop talking to swallow the lump in his throat. He was feeling sick and dizzy, and something in his mind was trying to tell him not to speak anymore.

He opened his mouth to speak but frowned when he saw something standing on the other side of the back door that led to the garden.

It was the silhouette of the woman; tall and thin with long hair and a flowy skirt. His eyes opened wide in horror and he lifted his hand, pointing.

"She's there! She's here!" His voice cracked from the terror as the breeze gently made the long, dank hair and skirt flow around her.

Jungkook and Namjoon spun around, and then looked back at him, "Jimin, no one is there," Namjoon said gently.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and lowered his head to his hands, his elbows resting on the table. Yoongi had told him not to look.

He heard someone get to their feet, and before he could say anything the back door was open, the cool autumn air flowing into the kitchen.

"There's no one there, Jimin," Jungkooks voice sounded before the door was firmly closed again.

Suddenly, with no warning, there was a loud bang from upstairs. Both Jungkook and Namjoon jumped to their feet. Jimin slowly lifted his head. The silhouette from the door was gone.

"What the hell was that?" Jungkook mumbled, "That came from Jimin's room,"

"I'll go check," Namjoon said, starting towards the kitchen door.

"No, let's all go," Jungkook said, "I don't want to let you look by yourself, and I don't want to leave Jimin alone," He pulled Jimin to his feet and Jimin struggled to keep up with him as they went up the stairs to his bedroom.

His legs felt as if they were made of lead. The engery he used to just put one leg in front of the other made him feel like he really was running on empty.

"The fuck?" Namjoon was already in Jimins room by the time he and Jungkook had reached the doorway, and even Jimins eyes opened in shock.

Everything from his desk was lying on the other side of the room, as if it had been thrown there by someone in a bad mood. The desk was on its side and the window, which Jimin had closed, was once again wide open.

"Namjoon," Jungkooks voice trembled and Jimin slowly turned his head to where he was pointing.

The old wooden wardrobe that Jimin had been hiding in had a set of long, deep gashes along the front, to match the ones on the bedroom door.

"Fuck this shit," Namjoon muttered, pushing the pair from the room. He slammed the door shut and pulled his phone from his pocket, looking through his contacts as he guided Jimin and Jungkook down the stairs.

"I'm not letting Jimin stay here any longer. This isn't right. It's not safe,"

Jimin felt almost numb as he pulled his jacket and shoes on. They finally believed him, he should feel happy, relieved. But he felt nothing but exhaustion.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep doing this.