15.

Namjoon and Yoongi both turned when they heard Jungkook speak.

"Jimin? What's wrong?"

Jimin was sitting upright. His eyes were open but glazed over and he was staring dead ahead of him, blinking in slow, regular intervals.

"Jimin?"

He stood up slowly, still staring ahead, and Yoongi frowned.

"He's asleep. He's sleepwalking. Don't try to wake him up,"

"What's in his hand?" Namjoon asked suddenly, walking quickly towards him. Jimin was swaying very slightly on his feet but was still standing still and not responsive to them.

Namjoon gently prised whatever was in his hand free, and lifted it to get a closer look.

"Take before bed- they're sleeping tablets,"

"Sleeping tablets?!" Yoongi exclaimed, rushing to him and snatching them from Namjoons fingers, "Who the fuck gives sleeping tablets to someone with night terrors?! He's going to be trapped in his dream until the tablets wear off! We won't be able to wake him up!"

"But," Jungkook started, his voice sounding a little afraid, "Sleeping tablets don't work like that, they-"

"This isn't a natural dream he's having," Yoongi interrupted him, "He's being pulled into a nightmare by a demon. This is not-"

Yoongi cut off his sentence when Jimin began to move. Slowly, like he was a puppet being pulled by unseen strings, he began to walk towards the door to Yoongi's office. Namjoon quickly rushed ahead of him, blocking the door with his body, but as soon as he was in place, the window across the room slid open with a loud bang.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook yelled, jumping away from the glass. A strong, cold wind rushed through the room and Jimin stopped in front of Namjoon.

"Namjoon," Yoongi said quietly as everyone's eyes landed on Jimin, "Move,"

"What? No way, I can't let him get through, he's-" Namjoon let out a yell as Jimin reached out and grabbed the front of his shirt. He spun around with Namjoon in his grip and shoved him hard, sending him tumbling backwards and over one of the chairs in front of Yoongi's desk. He then turned and calmly opened the door, before slowly walking through.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, helping Namjoon to his feet.

"Yeah, but we gotta go," He said, "We have to follow Jimin!"

"He's going home," Yoongi said firmly, "That's where the demon is strongest. She's calling to him and his unconscious state is taking him there,"

The trio rushed out of Yoongi's office after Jimin, and caught up to him when he was already outside the building. However, he wasn't alone.

"Hoseok!" Jungkook called when he saw someone gently trying to guide Jimin in a different direction.

"Jungkook," He looked up, but he wasn't smiling. He looked concerned, "Something is very wrong with Jimin, this- Yoongi?"

"He's being called by a demon," Yoongi said as they reached them, "Kamatayana,"

"That explains it, then," Hoseok replied, "Where to?"

"Home," Namjoon answered, "It's trying to take him home,"

Hoseok nodded and turned back to Jimin, who was getting increasingly more agitated as Hoseok kept gently turning him away from his desired destination.

"Jimin," His voice was soft, "It's Hoseok. I will take you home by car. You need to get in and sit down,"

Hoseok jerked his head at Jungkook, gesturing for him to open the door of the car parked in front of them.

He quickly did as he was told and the priest helped Jimin into the backseat and strapped him in, before walking around to the drivers door, "Jungkook come with me, you two follow,"

They quickly dispersed, and not long after, they arrived at their home, watching carefully as Jimin slowly made his way up the stairs.

"What's he doing?" Jungkook asked as Jimin peeled back the blanket on his bed and climbed in.

"He's getting into bed," Yoongi said, "Where the dream always begins,"

They watched as Jimin climbed into his bed and curled up as small as he could. His breathing evened out and his body seemed to relax.

"What do we do?" Namjoon asked, his voice trembling a little from worry.

"We need to find out the demons name," Hoseok answered before Yoongi could, "We need to find out what it is attached to,"

"Can you bless the room?" Yoongi asked, "To prevent the demon from getting in?"

Hoseok shook his head a little, "It's already here. I can feel it's evil. If I started to bless now, it would get angry, and  that will not end well for Jimin,"

"What could it possibly be attached to?" Jungkook asked, "The bed? The wardrobe? Everything in this house was here before us!"

"It's something else," Yoongi said, "Something not as obvious. We need to find out, whatever it is,"

"Look," Namjoon's voice was shaking as much as his hand as he raised it to point towards the far wall. As they watched, the window slowly; so slow it was difficult to see that it was actually moving, slid open.

---

Jimin was cold. Admittedly, he had been feeling cold for a while, but now he was really cold. Of course, he was only covered with Jungkooks jacket so it was no wonder he was shivering. With a small sigh, he curled up even smaller than he was, pulling his blanket tighter over his body.

Wait.

His blanket?

Jimin's eyes shot open, and he couldn't hold back the small cry of terror that bubbled up from his throat. He was in his own bed. 

"No," He mumbled, his heart beginning to pound with fear. He didn't have the sleep mask. Jungkook had taken it from him earlier when he was trying to wake him up. He jumped out of the bed, quickly running to slam the window shut, but turned when he heard the loud, slow methodical footsteps of someone coming up the stairs.

He froze in horror. He wasn't going to have time to lock his door. But that didn't even matter.

His bedroom door was already open.

---

AN: Not a great chapter, kind of a filler, sorry!