25.

"And then what?" Jin pushed gently for an answer as Jimin sat uncomfortably in the chair opposite him.

"Nothing," Jimin sighs, "I opened my eyes and there was nothing there. Sometimes if I don't open my eyes and I let myself fall asleep straight away, I have nightmares replaying what happened, but if I open my eyes, I realise it's all just a dream,"

Jin nodded, "That's right. It's just a dream, but it will be an unpleasant experience. You are replaying a trauma in your mind, and those aren't so easy to get over. You're doing well, however, and the dreams are beginning to happen less frequently, which is a good sign. You look like you're sleeping better, too. How's your concentration?"

"Fine," Jimin sighed, "I'm not having a problem with being too exhausted to do anything, and I've also been hanging out with Hoseok a lot more,"

"Your priest friend?" Jin asked with a nod, "If that makes you feel better, that's good," He smiled, "And have you seen your Doctor friend? The one from the Supernatural Department of your University?"

Jimin nodded, "I'm seeing him after this,"

"Good," Jin said softly, writing something down on his little pad. He put his pen down and looked up at Jimin, "That's good. It's encouraging to see that you're going out and spending time out with friends and not locked up in your home. Please continue going out and playing games with Jungkook so you can keep yourself relaxed. And make sure you don't start to fear sleep again, as that will only make the problem worse. Try doing some of the relaxation techniques we talked about earlier,"

Jimin nodded and Jin smiled.

"Well, I think that's it for today. Make another appointment with my receptionist for two weeks, but you can always call if you need to come back earlier,"

Jin stood up and Jimin slowly joined him. He'd been sat in the chair for half an hour and was eager to leave the stuffy office where he felt so vulnerable.

"Thanks," He said as Jin opened the door for him and he left the room in favour of going to reception to book an appointment.

Once he left the building, he spotted Yoongi in his car a few cars down and headed to him.

"Hey," The Doctor greeted him as he pulled the door open and moved some of his belongings off of the passenger seat, "How'd it go,"

Jimin shrugged as he climbed in, "I'm seeing a shrink so it went as well as it could,"

Yoongi grunted and pulled the car out of the parking space, "Don't think of it like that. You went through a traumatic experience, and really, in all walks of life, there is no shame in getting help when you need it. Mental health is just as important as physical health,"

Jimin sighed and leaned back into the seat. Yoongi was right. His ribs still ached a little, but he was mostly healthy again, except for his brain, that still needed a little push towards good health. As much as he disliked going, Dr Kim Seokjin really did seem to be helping him on his way to recovery.

"Is she really gone?" He asked, breaking the silence as Yoongi parked the car outside a coffee shop, "Forever,"

Yoongi tugged on the handbrake, the sound of it the only noise in the car apart from the quiet rumble of the engine. He switched the car off and turned to look at Jimin, "The demon is gone," He said confidently, "It won't be coming back,"

When Jimin had finally been released from hospital, the first thing he did was allow Jungkook to take him to Hoseok at his church to get a blessing, and then Namjoon took him to the university to see Yoongi.