13.

The silence in the room was deafening. Yoongi pushed himself from his desk and made his way around to the other side, where he sat in the chair and started to go through some of the papers on his desk.

Jimin felt as if it made sense. A demon. In all the books and films he had ever seen demons were evil. In games he hay played they were the bad guys. The way this creature was acting towards him, and how it had claimed him as its own definitely made him think that Yoongi might be right about it being a demon.

What didn't make sense, was why the demon had attached itself to him.

"What do you mean, a demon?" Namjoon said, "Why would a demon be after Jimin?"

Yoongi continued to go through his papers, "It's what I don't understand. He hasn't touched a Ouija board or played any games involving Demons, like Dry Bones, so to get a demon attached to him is unusual..." He trailed off, a frown on his face as he continued to look at his research.

"What's Dry Bones?" Jungkook piped up, "You keep saying it, but what is it? Did he do it by mistake?"

"Unlikely," Yoongi said, not looking up, "Dry Bones is a stupid game that involves inviting a demon into your home and playing hide and seek with it, essentially. It's just a game that some kids made up, but openly inviting a demon is never a good idea,"

"I have never done anything like that," Jimin said.

"So we need to figure out why this demon wants you," He said, "And what it wants from you," 

He looked up at the exhausted man sitting on the other side of his desk, "But first, you need to rest, Jimin,"

Jimin nodded. He was so tired he could probably fall asleep on the uncomfortable wooden chair he was sat on.

"You can sleep on the sofa," Yoongi said, "We will watch you to make sure you're alright," Jimin nodded and slowly forced his tired body to stand up.

"I don't have a sleep mask," He mumbled, gentle patting down his pockets, "It's on my bedroom floor,"

"You'll be fine, we're here," Yoongi said, "Go and sleep,"

"Why does he need a mask?" Namjoon asked curiously, sitting in Jimin's vacated seat.

"Just in case he opens his eyes," Yoongi muttered, "He must not look at it, no matter what,"

Jimin ignored the conversation as he shuffled towards the sofa. However, as he got closer, he saw something on the other side of the window. It was a normal glass window with no frosting, but as it was dark outside, it wasn't clear. But he knew what it was.

The long, ratty hair flowing in the autumn breeze, almost looking like fingers reaching out towards him.

With a broken whimper, closed his eyes and turned his back to the window. He wasn't safe anywhere. His friends were right here, and so was a specialist doctor, but still it was here. Right in front of him as some kind of evil reminder that even while awake, he was being hunted down.

"What is it?" Jungkook turned around when he heard Jimin, "Jimin? What's wrong?"

Yoongi immediately got to his feet and moved to him, "Is it here?" He asked. When Jimin nodded, he looked around, "Where?"

"Window," His voice came out as an exhausted croak, and Yoongi turned to look.

"I can't see it," He said, "Which is good news, Jimin. But also bad news,"

Namjoon went to the window and slid it open. When he closed it again, Jimin turned, and the figure was gone. 

"Why is it good and bad?" Jungkook questioned, "Isn't it bad that it's here?"

"Well, yes," Yoongi said, moving to the window and pulling the curtains shut, "But only Jimin can see it, which means it's not here physically yet. But it's bad because it's following him," Namjoon sighed and Jimin just stood in the centre of the room, unable to move an inch.

He was tired of this.

"Why me?" He whispered brokenly, "What did I do? Why is it after me?"

"Go for a sleep, Jimin," Yoongi insisted, pushing him, "We will be here, I promise. When you're a bit rested, I will go through what I know,"

Numbly, Jimin nodded. He had no more energy to argue. He was surprised he was even standing anymore. He had to try several times to get his feet to work; right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot... Sit. It was like he was a robot with no thoughts. He could do nothing but the motions that everyone else was expecting from him.

"I'm tired," His voice was dull and his eyes were heavy. He felt someone gently pushing at him, and as soon as he was lying down, Jungkook laid his jacket over Jimin's body.

"We're here, Jimin. Sleep,"

Namjoon addressed Yoongi, "What is he dealing with, Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed and headed back to his desk. He slid a book across the surface of the desk to his friend.

"I believe it is... A new, evolved version of this,"