Chapter 20

"I am never going to get used to this" Bellamy said as he stared down at Clarke.

Clarke smiled and leaned back in to connect their lips once more. She could feel Bellamy smile into the kiss, pulling her closer at the same time. The kiss started out slow, neither of them wanting to rush this moment. Bellamy moved his hands to Clarke's hips, giving them a slight squeeze, while Clarke wrapped her arms around his neck. They separated just long enough to take a quick breath before coming back together. This kiss wasn't slow and loving, but instead it was rushed and needy. The six years of want finally catching up to them.

Bellamy moved one of his hands to Clarke's back and pulled her body even closer than she already was. He deepened the kiss with a sense of need and utter want. Clarke moved her hands into his hair and gently tugged at the ends, earning a groan from Bellamy. The groan changed the atmosphere in the room, sending them into a frenzy. Their movements became rushed and their kiss became sloppy. While still holding onto her hips, Bellamy started walking forward until Clarke's back came in contact with the wall. Clarke let out a gasp as her back hit the wall hard enough to knock some of her leftover drawings onto the floor. Bellamy's lips left Clarke's, causing her to whimper at the loss of contact. The whimper turned into a gasp though when Bellamy's lips came in contact with her. Clarke tightened her grip on his hair as Bellamy started peppering kisses down her neck.

"You could've at least closed the door."

Clarke jumped at the sounds of Raven's voice coming from the doorway. Bellamy rested his head on Clarke's shoulder as he let out a sigh.

"What do you want Raven?" Bellamy said into Clarke's shoulder. The feeling of his breath on her necked caused her to shiver.

"You know Murphy was going to come get you guys, but as you see it's me. Murphy would've made a huge scene about finding you two together, which would've actually been pretty funny now that I think about it." Clarke looked down at the floor as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

Bellamy lifted his head to look at his friend. "Raven, why do you need us?"

"Well while you two were in here, one of Octavia's men caught one of Eligius prisoners."

Clarke lifted he heard and finally spoke up. "Has he said anything?" she asked as she moved from her spot between Bellamy and the wall.

Raven took a step into the room. "No. They knocked him out when they caught him and he came to only a few minutes ago. Everyone thought it would be best if you were in the room Clarke."

"I'll be there there too."

"Of course Bellamy, you can't leave your princess alone." Clarke gave Raven a pointed look after her comment. "You guys fix yourselves up before coming, especially your hair Clarke."

Clarke mumbled something under her breath as she patted her hair down with her hands.

Bellamy ran his hands through his hair too before fixing his shirt and giving Clark a quick peck. "Well let's go before Raven thinks of a way to embarrass us some more."

Clarke simply nodded in response. They made their way to where everyone was gathered in the main room.

"Where is he?" Clarke asked as they walked up to the group.

"We tied him up on the bottom level. He's hasn't said anything yet, but we haven't tried making him talk." Indra seemed eager to try making the prisoner to start talking.

Indra led them down a level to where the prisoner was being guard by two warriors. They walked into a room and Clarke only had time to notice that he was tied to a chair before all hell broke loose.