Chapter 21

"I'm just going to take a little nap, wake me up if anything happens."

Bellamy had no intention of waking Clarke up. She had growing bags under her eyes and he couldn't obviously tell she was exhausted, so he was going to let her sleep for as long as she needed. It just seemed like Clarke could never catch a break and just relax.

As soon Clarke head to her bed, Bellamy went off to find his sister. He eventually found her outside playing with some of younger kids. None of them looked familiar to him, they looked like they were grounders, but he knew that didn't matter now. There were no more grounders or sky people, there were only survivors.

Octavia stopped playing when she noticed him, and started making her way towards him. "Well today has been more eventful than most of the time in the bunker" she said as they reached each other.

"I just wish it was me instead of Clarke who was being targeted by these people" Bellamy said as he peaked back over his shoulder at the lab.

"Speaking of Clarke, are you ever going to make it official between you two?"

"I don't feel like we need to make it official, but if you must know we just got done talking and I'm pretty sure we're unofficially together."

A confused expression made its way onto Octavia's face. "Unofficially together? What does that even mean?"

"Well I kind of told her that I loved her and she said the same to me."

"Bellamy Blake!" Octavia yelled as she smacked her brother's arm. "That is a huge deal. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Bellamy rolled his eyes at his sister. "Well I'm sorry that dealing with a psycho, criminal prisoner got in the way of telling my sister about my love life. I'll try to remember to tell you every little detail right when it happens."

"Don't get sarcastic with me, I'm just happy that you and Clarke are finally a thing."

"Me too, so you better not jinx anything." He tried giving her an annoyed look, but ended up just laughing instead.

.

Clarke slept for almost four hours until she woke up hungry and feeling only slightly refreshed. Her first stop was the kitchen, where she found both Murphy and Madi huddled over plates of food. The two of them are so alike that anyone who didn't know them would think they were siblings.

"Did I miss dinner?" Clarke asked as she walked up behind the two, making them both jump.

"Shit Clarke, are you trying make us choke?" He asked as he whipped around to look at her.

Madi didn't even bother turning around and just continued eating her food. "I'm fine. You're just being dramatic Murphy."

"Wow traitor" he said turning back towards Madi.

Clarke chuckled at them. "So did I miss dinner or what?"

"No you didn't Clarke. I showed Murphy where we pick berries, and we're just eating some."

Clarke walked up to Madi, grabbing a few berries off her plate and popping them in her mouth. "You two stay out of trouble, if that's even possible" she said jokingly, before heading out of the kitchen. Clarke hadn't seen her mom in a few days, so she went off to find her.

She had looked everywhere in the lab for her mom and when Clarke didn't find her she headed outside to look. Instead of finding her mom, Clarke ended up finding Bellamy and Raven helping a group build a house. As soon as they noticed her walking up, they parted ways from the group they were with and
made their way towards her.