Appari: Day 1

All members of the Appari tribe arrived at their camp. "Pleasure to meet all of you" Roy said. Everyone started hugging each other. Then Beat, Korrina, and Sephiroth went searching for idols.

Beat's Confessional: "Everyone on my tribe seems cool and all, but I'm a bit worried about that Kid Cobra Guy. He seems... weird."

Beat and Korrina met up and decided to search for idols together, while Sephiroth searched alone.

Back at Camp, everyone was excited for the first Tribal Immunity and wondering what the challenge would be. "Aren't you two nervous about the next Immunity challenge?" States Ken. Kid Cobra only nods and Roy says "What isn't to be nervous about?".

Beat and Korrina then search around for idols on their own. "Huh?" Korrina says. She finds an orange piece of paper in a tree, she climbs the tree and gets the paper. The paper has written "Congrats! You have found a hidden immunity idol. This can be used before the final 5 to repel all of the votes against yourself."

Korrina's Confessional: "Whoa! I can't believe I found this handy idol! Though, it's still odd, should I tell Beat or not...?"

Everyone searching around the island comes back to camp, Roy and Kid Cobra try to start a fire and Sephiroth goes to get some food.