Luzon Day 12 + Tribal

Everyone came back from Tribal pissed at both Tharja and Ken. To the point that the Beauty Tribe minus Tharja and Aiai formed a mini alliance in case Tharja became too much of a brat to handle.

Ken's confessional: "I swear to that cuck of a girl Tharja, I'll rip her skull in half and her alliance to shreds if it's the last thing I ever do!"
Ken started trying to gather votes against Tharja, he gained Kid Cobra, Tracer, and Aiai in numbers. They then started a mini pact against Tharja. "You know that it was completely Tharja's fault attacking me, right?" Everyone nodded and then Ken gained majority. "Aiai, it's came to my attention that you have a connection with Junkrat and Twintelle, tell them it was Tharja's fault for the fight. And get em against her."

Aiai's Confessional: "God dammit! Now I can side with two armies with each equaling in a probable gain for me. This is gonna be a clusterfuck of a Tribal. Now I need to decide between both of em. This is hell honestly."

Everyone decided to stay put and not search for any other idols. Tharja then told Ken in front of everyone, "Your thinking of voting me? I have an idol and I will use it!" Ken rolled his eyes and ate some coconuts left in Twintelle's bag.

Tribal Council:
Everyone grabbed their torches, and you know how the rest goes. Jeff asks Tharja, "First off, how did the fight start?" Tharja replies with, "Thanks to Ken, he attacked me with the dueling stick." Jeff then asks Ken, "Are these accusations true?" "Well, this bullshit makes sense coming from Tharja. But I'm telling ya, I didn't do it." Ken responds. "Aiai, do you think the votes will be scattered or pretty straight forward?" Jeff asks. "Well, I'm pretty sure there'll be a tie possibly." Aiai replies. "Alright, by the end of that statement, it's time to vote, Kid Cobra your up." Jeff says
"If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they'd like to play it now, it's time to do so." Jeff says.
.
.
.
"Jeff... I'd like to play my idol on Ken." Kid Cobra says. Jeff checks out the idol, then he says to Kid Cobra that the idol was real.
"Jeff, I'm not going home either." Tharja says, and she hands her idol to Jeff. Jeff tells her that her idol is fake. Tharja is shocked but has no worries.

"First vote, Ken. Doesn't count." Jeff says
"Second vote, Ken. Doesn't count." Jeff says
"Third vote, Tharja. 1 vote Tharja." Jeff says
"Fourth vote, Ken. Doesn't count, 1 vote Tharja." Jeff says
Fifth vote, Ken. Doesn't count. 1 vote Tharja." Jeff says

"And the next person voted out of Survivor Brain v Brawn v Beauty is... Thotja (well, that's what the vote read) the tribe has spoken."Jeff speaks.
Tharja says her goodbyes and says, "Well, I had fun."

Tharja's Goodbye Message: "That asshat got his way, but he'll get what's coming to him soon."

"