New Luzon: Day 9

Everyone was surprisingly fast, everyone hustling over to their camp. They arrived to their camp a little later but they got their quick enough so there would still be some fish to catch. Tharja and Aiai went to catch some fish while everyone else stayed in the middle.

Tharja asked Aiai for an alliance, "We'll have majority once I got the others from the old Beauty tribe on board." Aiai agreed to it and after 3 fish were catched, Aiai darted towards the right side of camp for an idol search.

Tharja's confessional: "Honestly I'm glad Aiai agreed for an alliance. But I really could've used anyone else. But he seemed easiest to persuade into my trust so, that's a reward. I just want Ken gone, he's a big threat going into merge and I'm willing to give a disadvantage in case of a fabled 'Old Appari Alliance'"

Nearly everyone except Twintelle ate the fish. Twintelle decided to climb a tree and get some coconuts and bananas. After that Tracer, Kid Cobra, and Ken left camp with no excuse, leaving the old Beauty and Aiai to talk strategy for a bit. Twintelle and Junkrat welcomed Aiai to the alliance with open arms (literally) and they knew the plan already for Ken to go home.

Kid Cobra, Tracer, and Ken returned to camp empty handed and empty minded. It was about midnight as far as they can tell. But everyone was still awake. Kid Cobra decided to sleep, which was very lucky of him, because that's when the tea started. Ken started saying, "Honestly, this food is sort of trash, you sure you could've done any better?" Tharja got fairly pissed at Ken and said, "I'll see if you could do any better, retard." Ken responded with, "I don't really take offense from thots thank you very much, asshat." The insults from both kept coming from both sides. Even one from Twintelle which was a dig at both of them, "Can you fools let this argument go and fall asleep?" Twintelle said. Tharja got back at her and said, "If you want to be out of the majority, that's fine with me asshole." Twintelle rolled her eyes and went asleep.

Aiai's Confessional: "If I knew the Beauty tribe was full of annoying fucks like Tharja, I would've stared an alliance with Tracer, Kid Cobra, and Ken. But sadly I need majority because in this game, you need all of your might to stand through this. Because if speaking the truth gets my butt dropped and booted, I ain't for it."