Immunity Challenge

Jeff says, "Everyone come right in! Today is your first immunity challenge as new tribes!"

Dueling Stick Mayhem
Here's how the challenge works: The Team chooses 4 people to build a tower out of wooden bricks (20 bricks stacked with a height of 1 by 20) and the other 3 people try to knock the other team's tower down. First team with their tower built win.

Appari Builders: Monika, Beat, Sans, Korrina
Appari Throwers: Roy, Duck Hunt Dog, Viridi
Luzon Builders: Ken, Tharja, Twintelle, Tracer
Luzon Throwers: Aiai, Kid Cobra, Junkrat

The challenge started and there was already debate from Luzon. Ken and Tharja were literally engaging in a fist fight. But then suddenly Roy threw his Dueling Stick in the sky and smacked Tharja right in the eye. She got pissed and shoved Kid Cobra to the side and attacked Ken, not knowing Roy was the one who attacked Tharja. Honestly, Appari was taking it slow at this point. While there was an entire Melee on the Luzon side. Sans mentioned, "They're really having tournaments everywhere now." And nudged Roy, who chuckled. Tharja and Ken came out of that immunity challenge with scratches and Black eyes. Appari finished after the fight was over. So yea, that just fucking happened.