Immunity Challenge + Twist

Jeff greets all castaways by welcoming them to the challenge. "Appari, Luzon. Take a good look at the new Solana tribe, Boey voted off last Tribal Council. Now, ready to get to today's challenge? But first Appari and Luzon I'll take those back." Roy and Junkrat hand over immunity statues. "Immunity is back up for grabs, but this time... for only one tribe!" Jeff mentions. Everyone starts getting shocked and muttering about how "rigged" the new twist was. Now here is today's challenge
Puzzling Barrels
"For today's challenge one member will be rolling barrels down a ramp without getting the barrels knocked off. Then, two members must dig through the sand to find the key that fits among 14 other keys. After that, two tribe members go ahead and try to finish the puzzle. First tribe to finish wins immunity. Wanna know what your playing for?" Jeff then opens a tray of baked goods. Cookies, bread, and croissants. Everyone was starved, especially Solana since they haven't ate anything. Jeff then mentions this, "Luzon, Appari. You need to choose 1 member to sit out. Who will it be?" Appari chose Korrina to sit out and Luzon chose Duck Hunt Dog to sit out. "Alright, Survivors ready?... Go!"

Beat, Monika, and Tharja began rolling the barrel down the ramp. Beat's barrel fell off, so he had to start over. Monika and Tharja's barrel reached the end of the ramp at the same time. So Tracer, Viridi, Sans, and Junkrat started digging through the sand to find the key. After a while, Tracer found the correct key to open the barrel when Beat finally rolled the barrel to the end of the ramp. Ken and Kid Cobra started digging and as soon as they started, Sans found the correct key. Aiai and Chell began to work on the puzzle which wasn't that complex for an already decently hard challenge. Once the Luzon barrel was open, Twintelle and Micaiah worked on the puzzle, which was complicated because of the feud that happened a while ago. Ken and Kid Cobra just found the correct key when Aiai and Chell finished their puzzle. Chell signaled Jeff to come over to the Solana puzzle and see if it was complete. Then, Jeff says this, "Solana wins immunity!" Everyone on the other tribes were clapping and getting quite upset, but not too upset to through a tantrum. Aiai carried the baked goods back to the Solana camp as everyone else on different tribes heads out empty.