Solana returns to camp + Tribal

Everybody knows what going to happen at Tribal, even Chell knew this herself. She knew that she needed an idol, or else she was guaranteed to go home.

The majority met up and their discussion couldn't be more obvious. "Ok, so everyone knows the plan?" Monika reminds everyone. Everyone nods and they all break off with no worries, gathering fish for dinner and Aiai going for a swim.

Chell, on the other hand. Was dirty and filled with scratches from dumb trees that came in her way while searching for idols. No progress was made at all. She searched for hours on end, starved after a fairly long search, she headed towards camp to get a decent meal in, and then she sees everyone enjoying their time. Monika and Tracer playing Tic-Tac-Toe and Viridi playing Rock Paper Scissors with Aiai.

Tribal Council
Everybody returns to the Tribal Council area, memories fill everyone's heads about the first time being here, and everyone gets reminded of how they lost Boey. Everybody sits on their crates, and the conversation gets started. "So, how does last Tribal affect this Tribal?" Jeff asks Viridi. Viridi doesn't respond with the proper answer Jeff expected, she just said "No" and that's it. Nobody really gave the greatest or most dramatic answers, so there was really no point in going over them. Everyone voted, and it was time to show the votes, nobody played any idols and nobody thought anyone had idols.  The ending result of Tribal was quite obvious, with a 4-1 vote which eliminated Chell.

  The ending result of Tribal was quite obvious, with a 4-1 vote which eliminated Chell