Immunity Challenge!

"Survivors! Cmon in!" Jeff says. All castaways are either scared out of their mind or just curious about the challenge in general.

Today's challenge was an obstacle course. One member of each tribe had to make it through a fairly tough course. You had to solve a quick puzzle at the end and ring a bell. There would be 6 rounds (7 if there is a tiebreaker) to get as many points as your tribe can.

"Today's rewards will be... whichever tribe gets 1st immunity gets... Chicken! Along with a fire making tool kit!" "Now, second immunity gets... one piece of flint! It will be very useful for starting a fire. The last place tribe gets nothing but a date with me at Tribal Council where one of you will be the 1st voted off of Survivor!"
The matches were...:
Ken vs Boey vs Twintelle: Twintelle gets the point for Luzon
Beat vs Chell vs Tharja: Beat gets the point for Appari
Roy vs Tracer vs Sans: Tracer nearly edges Roy to get the point for Solana
Korrina vs Monika vs Junkrat: Korrina earns another point for Appari
Kid Cobra vs Viridi vs Duck Hunt Dog: Kid Cobra earns another point for Appari and Appari wins 1st immunity!
Aiai vs Micaiah: Micaiah edges Aiai to win 2nd immunity for Luzon!

"Nice job Appari and Luzon! Appari, you can come on up and receive your rewards!" Jeff says. Everyone on Appari starts celebrating and cheering, Yes Appari! Luzon then goes on up to collect their flint. After both tribes leave, Jeff says to Solana. "You can't all be winners, you all have a date with me at Tribal Council where one of you will be the first voted off, head back to camp."