Luzon: Day 6 and Tribal Council

After heading back to camp, the whole argument from yesterday started all over again. Twintelle shoved Micaiah aside as to Twintelle's mind, "Micaiah the liar" (the new nickname Twintelle had figured out for her) was absolutely worthless to the tribe, she just had to prove her point.

In Micaiah's mind, Twintelle hadn't let her work on the challenge, getting Micaiah even angrier and having great angst against Twintelle. She honestly hoped everyone had the right mind in sending Twintelle home, she just had to prove her point to everyone.

Sans, Duck Hunt Dog, and Junkrat decided to form an alliance. Sans convinced them by saying, "We all need to have each other's back on this crazy tribe where you can't really go one day without a total eruption." They all knew as a group, they needed to choose one or another feuding girl to go home. Luckily for Twintelle, the group had the same mind as her. So they knew how they wanted to go into this Tribal.

Then, Micaiah knew she had to campaign hard. She talked to nearly everyone about Tribal, and even tried to convince Twintelle to vote Sans instead of her. But we don't know yet if these moves were all worth it...

Tribal Council
Everyone gathered at Tribal Council and dipped their torches into a fire, making Jeff repeat what he had previously said. "So Sans, how was the overall mood back at camp?" Sans replies with, " It's not the best mood to have back at camp, especially heading into Tribal." Jeff asks to Duck Hunt Dog, "Do you agree with Sans' statement?" "Honestly, I agree with Sans because Twintelle and Micaiah were going off about some nonsense about the challenge. My message to them is, we win as a team, we lose as a team. Don't blame one person unless that person did something that stands out." Twintelle and Micaiah glare at each other before glaring back at Duck Hunt Dog. "With the end of that bold (I'd like you to notice I was typing in bold [ba dum tssss]) statement, it's time to vote, Junkrat, your up."

"If any of you have an advantage or idol you'd like to play, now would be the time to do so..."
Everyone glances at each other then look back at Jeff. The votes were unexpectedly obvious with 5 votes for Micaiah and 1 vote for Twintelle

Micaiah's goodbye message: If I wasn't on a tribe with Twintelle, I'd be guaranteed a jury spot. But life can't always go your way.