Luzon, Day 1

The Luzon tribe mainly stayed silent when they were walking and arriving at their camp, except Sans and Duck Hunt Dog, who kept on making jokes and puns. The only time you heard the others was with mere muttering about how mediocre the jokes were.

When they arrived, Duck Hunt Dog and Sans immediately went towards the right of camp, then they started talking about who to eliminate first, their discussions were about who was most silent and how it would  make most sense to eliminate them. After that, Tharja, Twintelle, and Micaiah went off to discuss strategy. Twintelle talked about most of the ideas. "Easy, we have majority and we can easily lure Sans to vote Junkrat. Then we..." Tharja zoned out and decided to go and search for any idol.

Junkrat also went to find an idol, though he was not that successful. Then, Junkrat got a sinister idea, he went behind a coconut tree and made his own, fake idol. It was an easy task for him, and he even wrote his own little message to go along with it. After that, he went near the area he saw Tharja wander off to, and that's where Junkrat hid his fake idol and message.

Tharja was quite unlucky with her search, "Nothing? This is really getting me mad... Seriously mad." Then she found an idol! Well, it was actually Junkrat's fake idol. But for all she knew, it was the real thing. "Well, looks like I'm going to stay for a while longer, no one will not regret voting me..."

Twintelle and Micaiah decided to form a secret alliance, but with Sans and Duck Hunt included. " You all wanted to talk?" Sans and Duck Hunt Dog oddly said at the same time. Micaiah started talking but then Twintelle cuts her off and says. "Wanna form a majority?" Micaiah was a little upset about being cut off, but she knew her position in this game relied on this alliance.