Solana, Day 1

All team members from Solana arrive at their camp. "It's fun to be with all of you!" Aiai states. After that everyone starts talking until people start looking for idols, or so it seems.

"Do you all want to form an alliance?" Viridi says to Tracer, Monika, and Aiai. Monika and Aiai nod and Tracer says, "So who are we targeting if Tribal Council is going to happen?" Aiai and Viridi are unsure at the moment. Until Monika brings up a possible target. "Maybe we could go for Boey, it's not the best plan but if we want to stay this strong." Everybody nods and Aiai hurried off in the direction towards camp. "Well, what else do we have to do?" Aiai asks. Most of his alliance agrees and heads towards camp.

Meanwhile, Boey is searching for an idol. "Cmon cmon... there's got to be an idol here somewhere." Boey says. Boey accidentally passes by an immunity idol, but doesn't see the idol. "Gah! No single idol here!" He says in anger, Boey then sits down and decides to head back to camp, where the alliances already was.

Chell, decides to instead of getting idols, decides to swim. It was a fun time until she noticed a shark nearby and then she went back to shore. Aiai already brought some coconuts he found and Tracer had already started the fire. Everyone then has a good time talking about the next challenge.