Chapter 1

In Mumbai
D3 Academy

A group of almost 16 people is doing their rehearsal As a daily routine . After the rehearsal they go to their college st louis where they didn't now but they still go their because the college is the place where their friendship start,from their journey start &they become a group a dance group .

In canteen {st louis college }

All are chilling after their hectic rehearsal . They are discussing how to expand their academy

Nil: are yrr tum log sahi keh rahi ho hame apni academy ko ab expand krna chaiye , pr kaisa ?

swayam: you r right hume kuch sochna chaiya

Kriya : hum kuch na kuch so lenge waisa bhi its high time to expand our academy

Rey/sharon: kriya is right . At same time both said

Vicky said to rey 'tujhe toh sahi he lagegi afterall wo teri gf h ' all said this together . And rey he did n't say anything .

They were doing their masti at that time their is so much hustle bustle outside the canteen ,the people who is sitting in canteen also started going outside &here our d3 gang is looking confuse .

Outside canteen /corridor

We can see in corridor that there are so many student is standing in a circle . In the middle of circle we can see a girl with some body guards covering her from the crowd . The girl is lookin highly frustrated because she does not wanted someone to know about her especially when she wanted to meet someone , she is searching the person in whole college after that she went to canteen .

Canteen

The girl come to the canteen after searching the person in canteen . Here d3 gang is standing all confuse about all commotion . The girl find the person she was searching & come running to d3 gang
& d3 got more shocked after seeing the girl ,but one person got so much happy that person is swayam and that girl is rhea kapoor (how many of you think it as taani tell me ???)all got shocked to see her and overall hugging swayam here sharon is fuming in anger and somewhat jealousy , after some time they both broke the hug to see a confuse and sh0cked gang .

Sharon: what the hell swayam ! How can you hug her, how do you know her . She say no shouted with full anger with some jealousy. All also say the last line which she say in unison.

Swayam : "actually guys she is reha kapoor an.." he is saying when all boys cut him in middle and say that they know her and "she is Reha Kapoor The famous actress we know that but how you know her " and all girl also say How you know her to swayam .

Swayam: guys mein yahi keh raha hu pr tum logo ne mujhe muddle nein cut kr dia

Sharon: "toh batao how you know reha and how can you hug her " said last line with some jealousy .

Swayam : ab pehle koi mujhe kare she is reha which all know but she is like my sister

All gang look at him shocked more how can a actress be swayam sister and rey go in some another world after hearing him about his sister he remember her .

Neha: tum reha kapoor ko jante ho and she is your sister how? Neha asked to swayam

reha: actually guys hum Jodhpur mein neighbours tha aur swayam mujhe di manta he and he is also like my small brother, Reha speak who is till now listening like a silent audience .

"Acha/oh" it was d3 gang rreaction .

"So lets meet formally i am reha hi guys " says reha
"Hi" all says except swayam all girls says glaring at boys except rey as boys are staring at reha with dreamy look

"Acha leave this and app yeh batayiya ki ap yaha kaisa inta din bat apko meri yad kaisa aayi " said swayam with fake anger .

"I come for a professional work which is related to d3 academy actually i have came here qith a deal for guys " said reha

swayam: toh ap mujhese milna nahi ayi app professional work ke liya aayi you forget ne na

rey: dude stop behaving like a kid and Reha mam ap kis deal ki bat kr rahe ho

Reha: rey and all of you can say me reha or reha di not mam i don't like that much formality .

"Ok but first of all you sit na why are you standing reha" say Vicky with dreamy look .

" guys i have come here with a deal as guys you know AG company right "

Ya the famous company whose owner is a girl right but her face is not revealed yet right said neha

Ya that actually she is in foreign and she is coming soon she is going to start her academy also which is closed yet said reha

"Ya that academy na jo ki Tanmaya agnihotri ki h aur unki death ka bad band ho gayi thi na " says sharon

"ha wahi actually unki daughter is wanted to start the academy and she wanted to do a collabaration with a academy who is famous here actaully she said this to AG compay's CEO but he is busy so he give that work to me to find out a best academy for the collaboration aur mujhe swayam ki yaad ki woh bhi ek academy and ton log quite famous bhi ho so if guys want it then tell to me ok" explain reha to them about her reason to come here

"Actually reha di hume kuch time chahiye iss bare mein sochna ke liya " siad sharon 

"Its no problem Sharon take your time guys ek bat aur yeh ki wo bhi tum logo ka sath dance kregi as woh bhi part hai " said reha .

"Di isme hume koi problem nahi hai aur i think wo bahut achi dancer bhi hogi afterall unka parents itna brilliant dancer jo tha " said kriya smiling but swayam face is showing some fear.

"Kriya your right she is brilliant dancer but guys problem yeh hai ki tum log jante ho ki kisine aaj tak uska face nahi dekha nahi koi uski life ke bare mein janta  hai except her name that she is Tanisha agnihotri toh ab woh tumhara sath kam karegi if you guys agree , then tum log uska face dekhoge so i hope tum uski info ya uska media ya kahi bho reveal na karo , i hope you guys understand " said reha explaining them carefully And looking at them.

Hey guys i know its boring but its just start  you guys are thinking that i have almost revealed  everything in character sketch but its not there are many more thing to reveal 

Its is my first so please bear me and ls vote and comment you can comment in 2-3words also i don't mind but just COMMENT pls to give me some strength ro right the story.