Chapter-9

Rey:"and second what I am doing you can see ". He said and hold the end of her crop top right hand sleeve .taani  is looking at him questioningly not understanding what he is doing .

He fold the sleeve and got shocked to see a deep wound on her right hand and look at her . She avoid looking at him after knowing what he is up to .

Rey:" how it happen ,how you got wounded" .ask worry is written on his  face . Taani doesn't answer and trying to walk out but failed miserable .

Rey:" answer me damnit ". Asked angrily, but she didn't reply and try to move . This made him more angry but he take a deep breath because this is not right time to show anger but to threat her wound .

Rey:" just stand there and don't move from here ". Said and start searching for first aid box and also keeping a eye on her so she don't leave . Surprisingly she didn't in fact she is still in daze to him so worry and concern for her .

After finding first aid box he come to her and make her sit on a chair and start doing the first aid , she is  listening him not showing tantrum strange he taught

Rey;" I know you will be thinking how I know this(showing  her right hand wound through his finger and she look at him) you know when we were practicing  I saw you  were facing difficulty to move your hand and also saw some blood droplet on floor  and after that that man say about your car so" .... left in mid

Taani;"you were noticing me or should I say staring me " said with a smirk.

Rey;" I am not it's just common so don't think something else huh". Said fumbling  . He started concentrating on applying medicine on her wound while she is unknowingly admiring him like how he is applying cream while in mid blowing air , his concern brought a small but genuine  smile on her face after such long time .

After first aid both got lost in each other eyes . Which broke because of Rey  phone ring they both stood with a awkward silence , the phone was of Sharon asking him come to rh . Rey   went to rehearsal hall .

How much they try to ignore each other or their feeling for other but destiny always make them meet and will make them meet each other .

Taani also left to rh, where all were sitting and eating their breakfast.

Arjun;" butterfly we are to roam in Mumbai  tomorrow" .

Taani;" I have work arjun".

Arjun;"ya right Sunday also you have work , don't we so workholic you are coming with me for Mumbai darshan".

Taani;"i am not coming ".

Arjun;"you know butterfly I have never come to Mumbai it's my first time so I want to roam around and plus you have stayed here for a year so please ". Said making a puppy face .

Taani;"I have stayed here but I never visited any place  so I don't know any place here ".

Arjun;" what(shocked) but you love to visit new place then why not "...

Taani;" I was here for study  that time and don't make big issue of it yrr ".  Said irritately &start to leave from there   .

Arjun held her hand and make her sit and say "calm down fine you don't want to go we will not (looking sad and kriya notice it), take coffee and drink it and rey why you are not talking anything ". Both take cup of coffee and after taking a sip duo make face and say together .

"Yuck it's without sugar" say Rey.

"It's have sugar". Say taani.

Other look at duo & arjun say              "lgta  h taani ki without sugar coffee tera  pass aa gyi h and vice versa ,wait i will order coffee for you both ".

He tried to  call but no one pick phone so both refuse but arjun say " I know you two if you start working then will forget about eating so do a thing you have take a sip only so drink the other coffee ". Having no choice taarey agree by exchanging the cup their figure brushes with each other and also share a eye lock , they take the cup start drinking silently. (ek dusra ka jutha kane se  pyar badta  h dekta  h taani &Rey is kitna  bdta  h)

Other also start drinking and eating with doing their  conversation when kriya said to arjun " you know if you want to roam around Mumbai then we can take you in fact why not go to beach tonight beach look awesome at night what say we all can go ( by we she is referring d3 gang and arjun).

All nodded and say let's go

Arjun;"that nice idea I am in but if you guys don't mind then taani and adi  can also come ".

Taani;" I have work so I am not coming and I don't think adi is also going to come so you go and I don't want any argument in this " after saying this she left .

Shaking his head arjun say " guys I will come I hope you don't have any problem with bringing them "

"But  when she  refuse to come then why are you held bends to bring her" state Sharon. 

Arjun : ;" because she is my life and I know how to make her agree so hope you don't mind and if also I don't care ". Said to Sharon angrily.

Swayam to handle situation say you can bring them we don't have problem .

All start to leave when kriya ask to rey that can he drop her home .

Rey , he want  some alone time  to clear his mind and to gather the courage to stay away from taani and also don't want to go with kriya because he is feeling like betraying  her or himself , so he refuse her politely by saying that he has to go office for a meeting .

Kriya got sad because they are not getting time to spend with each other by seeing her sad arjun said that he will drop her and both leave , Rey is also going to leave when Sharon say that she is coming with him . Rey try to stop her but she didn't so he also went after her .

In car
Sharon;" what are you doing rey".

"Driving " came a reply from Rey. 

Sharon;"you know what I am talking about (no response form Rey side) what are you doing with kriya why are you ignoring her" .

Rey;" I am not ignoring her and today I denied her because I have a important meeting ".

Sharon;"i am not talking about today only ,you are doing this jabse wo(taani)  aayi h   you can't forget kriya for someone else ,let me remind you , you are in a relationship with her (kriya) so don't even think about other because if you ever try to betray or hurt   kriya then believe me I will kill you ".

Rey ;" Sharon I know that , you know
that I will never hurt kriya feeling  it's just I am shocked to see taani that to with so much change, and overall when arjun said about vishesh that he is no more than I was shocked yrr because through this  three year's I was think ki she was living happily with vishesh as she dreamt   but...".

He was saying all this feeling pain of taani but cut by Sharon shout

" rey here I am talking about  kriya ki how she is sad with your ignorance and you are talking about her that how she is feeling and blah blah for your kind information VISHESH IS NOT DEAD  he is alive ".

Rey;" what! Then why arjun said that ". He is totally shocked with this new found information .

Sharon;" arjun was lying and if your shocked with this news only then what will you do If I say that Taani tried to kill VISHESH but fortunately he got saved ". 

He was shocked just uttered a word "how".

Sharon;" I don't know in detail I just know that taani push him to  a cliff after that sways family abdomen her no one know where she go but after a month they found VISHESH in a hospital he got saved by some people as cliff has river and about no one know where she went still we  saw her as tanisha agnihotri ".

Rey doesn't know what to say he was totally utterly is in shock .

Avoid mistake because I have not read it again  . Hope you are also is in shock after reading it as Rey is ....