CHAPTER -10 B

D3 gang and arjun is relishing street food of Mumbai .

Arjun;" I am eating this after ages ,it's awesome "..Said as he finished his vada paav and start taking from kriya .

Kriya;" (slap his hand slightly and said ) don't you dare ,why you always steal my food ". Other where looking at them .

Simmi;" you both are best friends , kriya you never told?".

Kriya;"from NY ,we were dance partner in NY academy but after i come to mumbai , he went somewhere so we lost contract "..
As she is talking to other arjun steal her food . "ARJUN" she shouted and started running behind him but arjun catch her and start tickling her .

Rey was seeing all this and start remembering his and taani moment

He come to sense after hearing kriya and arjun laugh , he look at how kriya is laughing with arjun

He come to sense after hearing kriya and arjun laugh , he look at how kriya is laughing with arjun . He taught how she is sad with him in this relation but now he will try to give all the happiness and will not think about taani . After the little fight they complete their eating when girls see ice cream They move to take ice cream when arjun got a business call so he said to other to buy ice cream and go to beach .

 After the little fight they complete their eating when girls see ice cream They move to take ice cream when arjun got a business call so he said to other to buy ice cream and go to beach

Here in beach taani and rhea is still in shock after listening adi.when he(adi) say " he was going to come after a month but unfortunately he is going to come day after tomorrow as he want to meet dance team ".

Taani;" for how much day". She said with a blank face .

Adi;"idk maybe for a week or he can go after meeting " she nodded .

Other side d3 gang had buy ice cream for all and arjun also come they went to beach.

Rhea;"i should postpone my shooting I can't leave you alone here to handle him ".

Taani ;" Its not needed di we will handle you just go in fact we are coming there after some day ,so chill let him come ". Speak with lots of courage .

As she is saying d3 gang and arjun has come and he give "what wrong " look to adi .

They all sit by making a circle and kriya give ice cream to trio (adi,rhea,taani) taani first look at her ice cream then the other (adi,arjun and rhea) helplessly as she can't eat it .