CHAPTER -11

Dev sergil - " I know you but this being the part of this company i have to care that the money is investing in right place or not ".

Taani:" you know you don't have to as being the MD of it I can take care of it very well .

Dev :" I think you have lost your memory or something because you are still not the MD of the company ( speak by giving pressure of still) if you are forgotten the will then let me remind you ( he speak by taking rounds around her ) that at the age of 23 only you will be the legally owner of the company . So (with a smirk) according to my information you still have 10 month . But being the one of major shareholder of the company i can take decision .

Taani : I don't care about it

Dev: you have to dance if not then forget about this project.

All were looking at the duo only , adi and arjun were looking tense thinking about taani . In all these happening two sudden entry also happen which is non another than vishesh & natasha .
After looking at that duo all are shocked and surprise. Taani , arjun and adi look at each other as they had not expect them to be here as they had thought them to come after a month or some time , so they don't how to react whereas trio (DEV, VISHESH & Natasha) were smirking at them by looking at the shock face of others ,

Dev:" so are you ready to do dance or not ".

Taani is fuming in anger, she just fist her hand to control her anger same was the case of both ( arjun and adi).

Taani ;"this blackmailing is not going to happen I am not going to dance I bloody don't care you can do whatever you want ( said it with full attitude)

VISHESH;" (going close to her ) you have to pay a heavy price for this attitude ". With each word he is saying he come more close to her and touch her check but before he could do something adi and arjun come between them and stand before taani with a look of "don't you dare ".

Dev;" ok so you  won't do dance then you will not get any help from AK company for your this so called  dance academy plus you have to get the Jason's event which presentation is going to held in two month , if you win the event then I will think of funding this drama .. 

Adi , arjun and taani are fuming whereas other are confused as what is going .

Taani:"(after taking a deep breath and with full attitude and arrogance) you think by giving this condition or by not helping me you will convince me  then sorry to say you are  highly mistaken, & about Mr jason project that will to going to be mine  and also AK company funding is not needed so if your work is completed as it to disturb us you can  leave now .( by showing the door through the hand )" .

Vishesh;"how dare..." before he can  complete adi interrupted ..

Adi :" I think you have problem of hearing or you dont know the meaning ,  she said LEAVE".  said by emphasising on word LEAVE. 

Dev ;"obviously we are leaving as you have to do so much work ,let me remind you what you have to do first of all you have to organise money for your dance then prepare presentation for Jason show and also have a board  meeting in a month so be ready to face them . ...

Vishesh;"and you have to organise my
and Natasha wedding also as a wedding planner ..

Taani , adi &arjun look at him in shock .

Taani:"excuse me seriously I am not interested in your so called wedding.

Dev:" AR being the Asia's best event planning organisation  and you being the MD of this company and me being one of the shareholder of this AR you have to plan the event .

Natasha:" arjun you will obisouly help her as vishesh is your best friend and me .. she deliberately stop in middle and arjun just fist his hand to control  his emotion . 

After saying this trio exit ,leaving behind many people with different emotion ,some with confusion , some with shock ..

Scene change
Rey house

Doorbell ring and arjun open the door , after opening the door he see kriya is standing there , both got lost in each other eyes for some time after coming out of the eye lock ..

Arjun: hey,what are you doing here .

Kriya; woh.. I come to meet Rey.  (Said while getting nervous).

Here is the next part , really sorry to make you all wait but got stuck in some problem