Chapter:5

In rey car

Rey is driving car and swaron were lost in there thought . They still couldn't  believe that taani is here .

Arjun:"lets have dinner in some resturant ".

All nodded and they take their dinner in a lavish restaurant after that they sit in car again .

Arjun: "waise why are you all silent today".

Rey: "its not like that" (smile slightly)" how do you know taani "  .atleast he asked  a question which is roaming in his mind after seeing their bond along with many other question .

Arjun:" we are childhood best friend in fact me, adi ,...( pause look at swayam who is sitting on back side with rear view mirror) and taani are bestest friend from childhood ."

Sharon:"but..". Sharon is going to say something but swayam cut him in between " arjun i need to talk to u." He said this all except arjun look at him confuse .

Arjun :" sure but tomorrow now i am tired  ."

  Agnihotri manshion

In taani room

"You are a muderer" .

"taani you are sold".

"You are a selfish girl" .

"Tch you can't  fight with me ".

"You are just a bedmate to me".

"you shouldn't  trust me"
All voice start laughing at her .

She woke up with jerk again  in mid night and all voice is still echoing in her ear . She start finding some pills in her room madly . After gulping the pills ,she take deep breath to calm herself its become regular for her in this years to see nightmare in mid night .
No is their to listen her scream ,to console her right now .

After calming herself she think something then call someone after that she got ready and went away  .

next morning
Singhania mansion .
All d3 gang member is sitting in hall and talking ,rey and swaron has explain other member that taani is their college member and swayam cousin sister .

kriya:"if taani is swayam sister then why she denied to   talk to him .."
All look at her than at swayam who is till now silent and lost but after listening her remember something .

Huma:"in fact she didn't  talk to you all also ".

They were discussing about it when arjun come to living  room ,kaka gave him coffee .

arjun :"hey guys good morning" .
All wish him also .

Kriya:"sleep well or not ".

Arjun:" there is 6 hours time difference between Capetown and India so couldn't  sleep ".( guys i am not sure about time difference i just assume  ).

Swayam:"arjun i need to talk to you (pause, looking at other ) alone ".all look at him .

Arjun:"we can talk but not alone".

Swayam:"fine ( arjun sat on single sofa opposite to swayam and gang) so  where was taani in this year . asking hesitantly and all look at him .

Arjun:" why do you care ". Said rudly while sipping his coffee

sharon:" how can you talk to swayam like that ".

Swayam:" sharon pls , i really care for her you know that ".