Chapter-8

Taani is eating fruits or we can say adi &arjun are making her eat .
Sharon:" if all are done with eating and other stuff can be start the meeting . Said irritatedly after seeing arjun and adi pampering taani .

All look at her adi is going to say something but taani held his hand and say " lets start the meeting". And placed the plate of fruits on table .

Arjun :" eat the fruits chup chap ,we can do meeting while you eat ". Showing eyes to her to eat fruits .
they discuss the places where they can go after more than an hour and two hour discussion they decide that they will go Kerala ,Orissa ,Kashmir.

krita:" what about other three places ".

Vicky:" we have found three places with so much difficulty i am tired now ". Said releasing a deep breath .

Arjun:" we can go Delhi , i have not went there from years". All nodded .

Taani:" we have chosen a city of south , east , north and a central also now we can chose a western place ".

Adi:" you can choose Rajasthan also   ". Said adi who is till now silent .

Rey:" that place is awesome we can go there ".

Sharon :" what about last place ". She said raising her eyebrow .

Taani:" we can go to a foreign country like South africa  what say".

Swayam:" that's awesome".
He said smilingly looking at taani while she ignore him ."we have selected the places but what about other thing ".

Taani:" choreography you all (looking at d3 gang) and arjun(now looking at arjun) will handle and about other thing i will see .

Arjun:" if discussion is completed then lets eat dinner ".
Vicky :" ha ha i am hungry very much ".
All nodded and leave from study room &went to dinning table .

All reached at dinning table and after the food vicky whispered to neil which is audible to him only " we have to eat this food"

All reached at dinning table and after the food vicky whispered to neil which is audible to him only " we have to eat this food". By showing salad and soup . At the sane time  some servant cone with other dishes  and by seeing this he shut his mouth . All takes their  seats and start eating .

Rey notice that taani is eating only salad and soup which is not her food year back , he think why she is eating this when she hates it . His thought interrupted by adi phone he take his and 0ther where talking to each other except taani . Adi finish his talk and say to taani
" taani  please help me " .

Taani"what ?". 

Adi"actually there us a party tonight which i forget and  i want to spend some time with reha you know na she is going for her shooting for fifteen days right know i got a notification of that party can you please"

All look at him and taani nodded .

taani " if you are going to spend a 
night out with reha di  then why are eating with us,  you should eat with di" .

Arjun:"  butterfly he will eat there  but something else ."

All look at him and give him 'what are you saying' look and adi is blushing .

"Look someone is blushing hmm"  . Say arjun teasingly . 

After lots of teasing of adi by arjun  they finish their  dinner  and  its time for there leave  .

arjun:" listen don't  drink alcohol  much OK and if you get in any problem then just call me ".give her many more instructions like this and after that side hug her and 0ther were looking at duo only ,rey was just lost in taani unknowingly who is listening his instructions  like a obedient  child . 

Adi:"drive car slowly ok  ". He also give her a side hug and all leave from there and taani also for some party .

in morning
Rehearsal  hall

At6:00
Arjun reach for rehearsal before time  after two -three minute taani also reach  there she is wearing a full sleeves crop top and shorts  . They greet each other and sit beside each other by taking wall support.

Arjun:" you know we have so much to talk ". She  nodded. " so why you reveal your identity , you shouldn't  do that  ".

Taani:" it just i want to". Said curtly and he signed.

arjun:"you know by doing it you have to face the world you have to them ,  and why this hurry  when we were going to reveal it after a month don't  you trust us ,  you know how much angry was  he  that time  ".

Taani:" you know what there is no benefit of talking about this because  joh hona tha woh toh ho gya  and about trust you know now i don't  trust anyone that's  why i did this and about world i don't  care about them especially about them  they can go to hell and i have to him he is not angry with me you know na he can't  stay angry with me so chillax ". She start saying with no emotion  but referring them she get angry and end with a smile which is rare to she on her face  .

Arjun:" fine so tell me how is the party ". Now they start doing  warm up . "Gross".she said making faces and he laugh and asked why is so because how much she hate the party's  especially business and social .
D3 gang also come  when Arjun ask about party but they have not enter into rehearsal hall .

Taani:" you know that party  had started at 12 'o'clock you believe 
it who start that party at tat time that also because that was a birthday party  but it end at 4 am gosh i have their till 4 and the party forget it   ".

Arjun:"(he smiled as he see a glimpse of old taani ) you come from party at 4 and here your are for rehearsal  seriously ".

  There talk got disturb when d3 gang enter . Taani and rey share a short eye lock which they quickly broke it . They do the rehearsal for two -three hours they both were stealing glances of each other without without knowing that other is doing same .    at that time a peon come with some snacks and coffee .
all look at each other confuse except arjun and taani as she is busy in her
Arjun:" guys Actually i have order this because we are doing early practice  without breakfast so i am sure we all will hungry so that's  why ".

All nodded start taking their food and coffee when  the peon say to taani that  a mechanic has come to take your car she nodded and give him car keys .
Arjun:"what mechanic but you car was new na". Asked raising a eyebrow .
before taani could say peon said :" sir i think car has meet with an accident "  .  taani  give him a glare and he left from there and  before arjun could ask anything  taani phone ring because of poor signal she went out of rh  ,after a minute or two rey also go out by making some excuses .

He saw that taani has just cut her phone after talking so he grab her left hand pull  her to another rehearsal hall .

Taani:"what the hell are you doing mr reyaansh ".

rey:" first i don't  like it when you call me with my full name (as he said this they share a beautiful eye lock)  And about what i am doing ....

Sorry for late update .
for this compensation lets reveal you something that in the trips of different state you will see many thing may be a friendship of taarey  , breakup , some past revelation and many new entries.