Chapter:6

Adi:"taani will join you guys in 1 week . Said by adi at that time there is hustle bustle going on outside .

All look at outside through window that a Jaguar F Type V8 Cabriolet car is coming , all eye turn toward that car not only d3 member with media people also .

They got shock after seeing the car but get more shock after seeing the person who got down from the car

They got shock after seeing the car but get more shock after seeing the person who got down from the car .

[taani attire]

Vicky:"guys what a car yrr".

"haa". boys except arjun , adi and swayam Said still in shock after seeing the car .

But after seeing taani they couldn't say anything .

Here after seeing taani all media is going mad ,they move toward her start asking question .

Adi after seeing that situation is going out of control call the security guard and said to him to cover up taani till office .
They made her enter the office with lots difficulty , here in 0ffice all people is looking at taani only because after seeing the news they got to know that she is their boss , some are passing comment that how can such young person is their boss or owner of this big company and some where admiring her .

Three people come running toward her in which a fifty mid age man who is manager , a 20 mid age girl and a 60 year old man who is taani pa and a trustworthy employee who had in this company from start .

Manager :" welcome mam ". He introduce himself and taani's pa , and other important manager they were walking when he was introducing themselves when he end with introduction at that time they had reach toward lift .

Taani:" so prachi (her pa) what is today's schedule ". prachi told her today schedule " ok and ya in sometime a director is coming who is going to shoot our dance album so send him in rh " said taani and after getting not from prachi she move into the lift .

In the rehearsal hall

All d3 member except swayam and rey move in a corner .
Neil:" huys kya car thi na world ki top car ".said still in shock .

Simmi:" more shocking is that taani is the owner of that car ".

Vicky :" you are getting shock in this mujhe toh shock usse kl dekh kr lga tha i mean just look at her dressing ".

Simmi:"ha kaha phele bhenji aur kaha ab ..."

Vicky/Neil :"hot".

"Ya whatever but i get more shock when she dance that amazingly yesterday when was a non dancer."

Raghav;" guys what are you talking i am not understanding ."

kriya:" you all know her and you don't know that she is a billionaire and amazing dancer ".
At that time swayam and rey also toward them .

Simmi:" we don't know that in fact she use shekawat but now agnihotri how? She was engaged with vishesh three year ago but yesterday we come to know that vishesh is dead , how ? We don't know how she become agnihtri in three year .

All look at swayam to know the answer of simmi question as these and many more question are also roaming in their mind.

Swayam:" (after taking a deep breath) taani is tanmaya and nisha agnihotri daughter nisha agnihotri is my bua after their dead my chachu means siddhart shekawat took taani custody as she was small , hope so you got your answer .

Simmi:"but why she didn't tell us this that time ."

"Because she wanted to live her life without fame " answer swayam .

"Guys lets get back to rehearsal "..interrupted arjun swayam and other conversation .

rey:"ya but what was adi saying back there that taani will not come for rehearsal ."

sharon:" she need to attend rehearsal ,what work she have that she can't attend rehearsal ". Speak with full attitude which irk many people .

Before anyone could say anything taani come with Avant who is going to direct their dance album . He is famous and also a part of AG company . Adi greet him with a side hug and other look at them .

Taani:" so guys this is Avant and they are d3 gang , he is going to direct our first album , he will give you necessary info. So ". And gesture avant through hand to go ahead and give them necessary information about album .

Avant:" you will perform six different dance performance in six destination with different theme . For ex. In one performance you have to do group dance so in second s girl vs boys but with that destination essence ,so decide the destination asap because we don't have that much time and i want to make this album a super hit ."

Hema:"you mean to say like a dance tour ."

Avant:"somewhat like this but difference is that we will not do stage performance but shooting ."

All nodded understanding him .

Avant:(look at d3 gang )"you all are famous in india so it will not be a problem ( look at arun )even arjun is , we have to do work for foreign which is not a problem but (now look at taani and said) you are famous as tanisha businesswoman we have to make you famous as a dancer ".

kriya:"what we do now ".

Avant:"if we upload a simple dance vedio then it will take time so we have to make a dance vedio which ..." neha cut him in between .

Neha:"jise sabke hosh ud jaye ".

Avant:"right so you can do some areal dance or sket dance."

Taani:"underwater dance". ask taani by rising her eyebrow .

Avant:"definitely that will be awesome ".

Taani:" ok fine so organise your thing which will be needed for shot as i am ready ."

Avant:"don't you need time for practice ".

Arjun:" she is like a fish who love to stay in water and about underwater dance than she can do that even in sleep ".

Avant :" so evening will be ok . Taani nodded "but we have a place for shooting "

Taani:" don't worry you can shoot on agnihotri mansion ".
Avant nodded & leave ."about rehearsal we will start from tomorrow" speak while looking at d3 gang .

Sharon:" why would we listen to you ". Said arrogantly.

Taani:"miss rai prakash if your forgetting then let me remind who i am ".

Kriya:" adi was saying that you will join after 1 week ".

Taani look at adi and say to kriya that we will start from tomorrow . Arjun said that he want to talk to her (taani) but she denied and say that she has meeting and they will talk when he and d3 gang will come to her house and leave from there .

Little did she know someone is following her .