CHAPTER:4

All turn to look at the person and that person is neha

D3 gang get shock . Neha came stood beside adi

{Alisha singh as neha :she is d3 ex member and ex gf of vicky ,she has got a bhojpuri movie because of which she has  left the team now she has come bcz tanisha has approach her , she  don't know that tanisha is taani  bcz she also has not seen her face yet  }

"Neha tum yaha".

"Tum kesi ho".
And  many more question  asked by d3 gang . They all look so happy after meeting their one of friend . All girl except huma,ishika hug her and she also reciprocate happily boys also greet her .

Adi:" if you  all are done, then  let me tell you that she is going to work with all  of you , not only she but arjun and Tanisha also ".

All got excited after hearing it

"But before that tanisha want  a  performance  from you all and don't  worry not only you guys but she nd arjun will also perform now only  reha will show you changing room and also will give dress ". Said adi .

Reha :"lets go guys i will show you changing room" . She show them changing room there are many dresses also for both girls and boys .

After showing changing room she go to rehearsal hall where adi is  standing .

Changing room 

As reha leave ,all started selecting clothes

Simmi:"I still didn't it ki neha is here" .

Neha:" wo to mujhe yaha se call aya tha and they that they like my dance and wanted me to be a part of the team but i don't  know  that you all will here , so i am also surprise.

Sharon:"we are so happy to see you ".  Said smilingly.

neha:"i am also happy ".

Nil:" waise you don't  know some people so let me introduce you to".. said introduce to huma ,ishika, raghav,karma and vice versa . And rey introduce to arjun who is listening and admiring  theirs friendship  and remembering  his friendship with adi and taani .

Arjun:"guys get ready fast you all have to do dance and me also ".

All get ready and go to rehearsal hall  as they reach there they saw that the light is dim  and  adi come with a mike. 

Adi:" so guys are you all ready ".said looking at d3 gang and more specially at rey

Rey:"we are always ready but unfortunately where is your boss Tanisha" said with attitude ."i mean you have said us na that she is very much punctual and all so where she " said with fake innocence and smirk .

Adi:"you just start the dance she will come " said  some what arrogantly  .

they start the dance as they are dancing we can see a girl is coming with slow but confident step , rey feel the presence of person so he see in the direction but carrying with his dance ,unfortunately  for him her face is not visible . They end their
dance

Arjun:"guys your dance is amazing " and hug rey to show his happiness and all smile .

rey is just looking at that person direction his trance broke when arjun hug him . The person (tanisha) went to their direction by clapping her hand . all look at the person and d3 gang got shock  and said "Taani".

The most shock person is sharon and rey , swayam well somewhere he know she is coming plus he is having mixed expression he is happy to she his sister after years and guilt to be not there with her when she needed him most .