CHAPTER -7

In evening
Agnihotri mansion

All  d3 member  arjun and adi come to her house to discuss about the place where they have to record their dancing video  as they come to the entrance of her mansion .All except adi got awestruck after seeing the magnificence mansion.

All enter into the mansion after that arjun asked  kaka(servant )about taani and he tell that she is in study room , all except adi went with a servant who is showing the way of study room

about taani and he tell that she is in study room , all except adi went with a servant who is showing the way of study room .As they enter into the room after knocking, they see that taani,her pa and two more PR head are working .  Seeing this arjun just shook his head in disbelieve  because  taani is working in her office attire only which means she has been working since she come from office and has not ate anything also.

Taani after seeing them just gesture pa and other that they work on this later  in office . So they leave from there  .

arjun:" you will never change na how much workaholic you have become butterfly  ,now go and change ".

Taani:"aren't  you come early half an hour".

Arjun:" i thought to come to meet you  as avant has cancelled tour for some time  and they were also there so they also come ".
Taani just nod her head and left from there .

Arjun said to d3 gang to settle down there on sofa . all were looking around the room and discussing about some and other thing,the room Is big with study table and many fancy furniture ,a big window with a balcony through which we can can she beach and ocean   butone person is  not noticing this or talking he is just lost somewhere that is rey  .

Rey POV
In just some day everything got upside down , some days back we got offer to collaborate with a dance academy we all were happy because we need this but after knowing that   aditiya is related in this then i seriously  want to reject   this offer but can't  do all were happy. hope so, this time he will not something to create rift between me and my friend .

we have to go to AG company to meet the owner and i get late because of some office work  but there i dashed with some one I feel like somewhere i know her .I am feeling her presence but  she is wearing burqa yrr before i could say something she leave weird as i said this i again remember her , i am getting mad because this is happening from morning .

After chucking  all that i went to cabin were i see arjun i am so happy after meeting him we are meeting after many years  , he is my cousin big  brother but still i call him by his name c'mon he is not that big  , i also come to know kriya know arjun and arjun is also going to dance with us . then meeting and gratitude we went to rehearsal  hall i must the owner is some billionaire ,when we were dancing again i feel her presence
god !whats happening to me but this time i am not wrong because she is really here for sometime i feel like i am imaging her but no after seeing my friend face i am sure she is in real   . I am seeing her after almost three year .

I Am really happy to see her after three year and also after knowing that she is the owner of his company and dance academy  , she become for what we have split or mainly i broke her heart ...chuck it .  but by dance i remember how gracefully she dance but some thing is missing she is that taani which i know year back   . She doesn't  talk with us except professionally not even with swayam   first she call him Mr shekawat something is seriously wrong , second her  change surname  and last her behaviour her face is expressionless and smile is also missing  .

Next day i come to know that vishesh is dead i mean i was shocked because i thought they may be  married right now because i never have that courage to ask about her and other also think that i  have forget about her and move on which is big lie, forget it . I also come to know that she is tanmaya and nisha agnihotri daughter they were there bestest dancer i have seen but why she never tell me or any of us at college time its look not only other also have many question ,they are equally confuse as me but in all this i come to know that taani is angery with swayam something and sharon know something about taani .

We wnt to taani academy to do rehearsal that time taani with one man come she and  one man avant give brief information about album after that he went From there with that taani also going to leave when i follow her
Yeah yeah you hear me right i follow because i want to her . When she reach her cabin with me following her which i thought because this floor is absolutely  isolated that time i stop her .

me:" taani actually i want to talk to you ".

Taani:" its tanisha or miss agnihotri ".

me:" huh".seriously what she said i didn't  understand and to clear my confusion she said .

Taani:"my name taniaha not taani so call me tanisha ya miss agnihotri ".

I was just looking at her not understanding why she is saying like this .

Taani:" and about talk if it is related to work you can talk to arjun or adi you don't  have to come to me".

Me:"its not about work its something else taani". I deliberately  said this by adding her her because hell no i am going to call her Tanisha  or whatever .

Taani:" its Tanisha just call me that  and if its work related then you are welcome but not then forget it mr singhaniya ".

me:"I will call taani only and ya its rey just call me that ". I know she deliberately  added mr singhaniya to irk me and her attitudes god but still i am doing this because it remind me our fight .

Taani:" you know what just get lost i don't  have time for your bickering ". After saying this she is  leaving but how can i just let her go i have to show my attitude .

Me:" like i have free time of this world i also don't  have time". i also went in opposite direction to her .

My thoughts broke by someone entry its taani she come back after changing her clothes she look so cute 

After that adi also come he has not talk to us except for work which is good , he come with a plate of fruits  and give its to taani to eat as she has not eat anything

After that adi also come he has not talk to us except for work which is good , he come with a plate of fruits  and give its to taani to eat as she has not eat anything. i was literally shocked when i see that arjun and adi know taani in fact they were childhood friend  and i can see there friendship how they care for taani . kriya said that we should start the discussion for which we are here , after listening  her i realise that i am in a relationship i can't  betray kriya she was there with me in these year and she has sacrifice  so many thing for me i just cant betray her . Right i have to stay away for taani thus will we good for me , for all

I decide this with heavy heart

Rey pov end

So guys this for those who want rey pov  so i hope you like it . Avoid mistake