Chapter-10 a

At evening
All d3 member to beach with arjun and taani who with lots of hard work arjun manage to bring taani in beach . After some minute adi and riya also come and they go in a private beach .

(Imagine evening time )

All start enjoying view and taani move at some distance from other and sat . Trio(arjun,adi and riya) look at each other and shake their head in disbelief and got sad . Other look at her like what's wrong ,

Adi wispher to arjun "go talk to her ". Said pushing him slightly.

Arjun :" no way she is already anger that I force her to come here and if I go then she will kill me ".moving back and said in same tone to adi .

Ria;" why are you scare ". Tried to instigate him .

Arjun;"I know what you are trying to do so stop it , you are pretending that you are not scare of her anger ".

Ria;" I am not " Ask signal her to not say anything but she didn't listen him and said .

Arjun;" then go and talk to her ". Said shrugging his shoulder ,adi face palm himself ria couldn't say anything. "What happen you are not scare of her right then go and talk ". Said smirking

Ria ;"I am going let's go adi we will talk to her ". Said &held adi hand.

Adi;"why me I am not coming ". Try to remove ria hand .

Ria;"are you coming or not ". Showing her eyes . He hmm sadly .

Arjun;" so you both talk to her tabtak mein kuch kaha kr aata hu ( ria made a whatever face ,arjun said looking at d3 gang) guys let's eat street food I have hear about it too much ". All nodded and left whereas ria and adi went to taani who is sitting on some distance form them.

All d3 member and arjun went to food stalls and start eating vadapav (Mumbai speciality ) when kriya
said to arjun that why trio (adi,ria&taani) didn't come .

Arjun;" if ria come here then will surround her so she can't and and don't like this food he think that it's oily and unhygenic ".

Kriya;" and taani I mean tanisha... "

Arjun;" she also don't like". said a lie which two person know swayam and rey because they know much taani like in fact love street food and they are thinking why he is lying .

All start talking eating different food whereas Rey is stealing glance of taani who is seating on beach with ria and adi which is on distance , Sharon is also looking at rey and his action like how he is looking at taani time to time . She remember that after her revelation of taani a murderer Rey got a call and and he has to go to office.

Here in beach ria and adi went to taani and sit beside her each side

Ria;"forget it (taani look at her ,she also look at her for a second after that start looking toward ocean and continued )I know it's not easy but it has been years of that incident , you know we never force you ki tu sab forget kr de aur smile krne lag jaye but now it's enough we want our taani back ".

Adi;"tujhe pta hain tu humara pass hokar bhi humara pass nahi hain we miss you,I miss my cutie pie not taani, you know we are only because you promise us that you will not lost yourself in this revenge game but if you are going to do this then we are backing off (saying this he stand up and taani look at him in shock) you know it's been almost eleven year of that incident but you are still stuck with it we taught after punishing them you will give us our taani back but here we are losing her more and
More" .

Taani;" you think I am not trying, I am trying to forget that but it's not happening I still get nightmare of that incident which change my life fully "... Said with a lump in her throat and couldn't complete the sentence .

Adi;"it is not easy for me also (literally shouted) but I try it's not that I forget everything but I am trying to move on and you didn't even trying , you wanted to take revenge from them , tum in logo on harana chahti ho but by looking at you they will instantly win without doing anything "( that sentence hit the bull eye she start thinking about it ).

" he is coming day after tomorrow if he will see you like this then that's going to be his victory ".

"What" shouted both girls .

Ria;" why he is coming ,is there any board meeting or what he has to come after a month right then why he is coming now". Said a freak out ria whereas taani is still thinking about adi word and new found information.

So that end this chapter has two part ,second part will going to upload on 20 or 21 Dec as I am busy due to my exam .

One villian entry is going to happen in next chapter tell me who can he be???