Chapter -12

Kriya enter Rey room , he was sitting on best and lost in some thought (taani thought)  but by seeing her he come to the world .

Rey ;  "kriya you here ??"

Kriya; "actually I want to talk something to you ".

Rey:" everything is ok ".

Kriya:"i want to talk to you about our relation (Rey with his expression said what about our relation)  how much more we have to do the acting of being in a relationship .

Rey;"(coming to her) if you want to say this to everyone,we will tell tomorrow only ". (After thinking something) one sec you have tell me that we will disclose over fake relation only when one of us found over love interest , so have you ."

Kriya ;" yes (with a blushy smile ). Rey got so happy for her and hug her , a friendly hug .

Rey;So who is he, (kriya nodded in no ) c'mon we are best friend so you have to tell me (then something click in his mind ) one sec the person you love is from NYC academy and arjun was there also so I will ask if you didn't tell me ".

Kriya:(she get hyper ) you will not talk to him about this (see that rey is not going to listen her said  after taking a deep breath) fine I will tell he is arjun .(hesitantly speak) .

Rey is shocked ;WHAT..(kriya nodded). After recovering from the shock tell her to elaborate. 

Kriya: when I went to academy there was always a guilt of betraying and lying to you plus the love I used to have for you (Rey is listening her sincerely) in academy we became dance partner then friends , he is one who use to make me smile, laugh with his joke and antics .whenever I miss you all and mom he was there for me with his girlfriend Natasha .whenever I was in any problem he used to be there for me , I also want him to be with me  Then slowly slowly I realise that the feeling which I used to have for you is attraction and I have fall for him but the guilt of Lying to you was there and he also had his girlfriend so I didn't tell him , after sometime the owner of that academy come I  thought the person would be some oldie but I was wrong she was younger than me she was tanisha (Rey get shock listening this and he ask :taani , kriya nodded. ) she was daughter of tanmay agnihotri who was the real owner that academy but after his death she become the owner .

After she came I got to know that she and arjun are childhood best friend  then Dean give us ie me and arjun the responsibility to help her that's how we start to talk ,I don't know how but she come to know that I am in some pain then I don't know but I share
everything with her except of me loving arjun .I also told her that my friends need someone who can help them to establish their dance carrier, which I come to know by swayam.

She told me that she can help then she gave the offer of opening a dance academy with you all then she tell Dean that they should sent me in all this happening arjun and Natasha have went for a vacation to spend time . Dean sir said that it will take some time for procedure and all & I also need some time to leave arjun and come so i also told that,  then tanisha  went back to india .

After some days I got a call from tanisha asking me about my decision but I don't know why she was hell bent to send me next day only so I thought it will be good idea as in all this day arjun haven't call me a single time so I thought by meeting you all I can suppress my feeling for him .

Rey;" taani did this all but why " . He was shocked by all the revelation .

Kriya by listening him said : I also asked her that why are you doing this she said that" you are very lucky to have so many  friends like them there are many people who don't have any ".  I feel some pain in her voice in fact when I was telling her about you &all that time also I feel that she is in deep pain .